4

It was the day where meerab's fake pregnancy had been exposed by haya.
Meerab felt like she took away everyone's joy the moment their face lost the light when haha brought out the contract.
But she was surprised when murtasim took the blame to himself. But deep down she knew he would do anything for her. Each day she could feel her resolve waver because of him. She wanted to give in but she felt like there was still something stopping her. She felt like they still didn't completely trust eachother and she wanted to know if murtasim was ever feeling weak and haya offered her help would he take it or not.

Maybe one day.

Haya amidst all this thought about how she felt when she heard meerab was pregnant.  She was so against the idea that she was ready to murder that innocent child. She was beyond happy when she got to know meerab wasn't pregnant. But at the same time she was feeling impatient.
She couldn't sleep at night knowing that it was meerab laying next to murtasim and not her.

I can't wait any longer. I need to make him mine and I need to make him mine fast.

Just then a devious plan crossed her head making her smile wider than before.
She was soon making her way to zeena before asking her to go to the store to buy something making zeena's eyes go wide as haya threatened her with her death if a word was to go out.

Soon her setup was ready as she asked zeena to call murtasim in the name of her feeling faint and sick.

Murtasim on the other hand was beyond annoyed as he walked into her room.
"What's the issue now haya?" He asked while standing at the door.
"M-murtasim help me murtasim I don't feel good" haya said pulling him towards her.
"Haya let me go and tell me what you want"he shrugged her hand off
"Water please give me that water just as she was about to take it from him she jerked as if she just remembered something,
"Murtasim I can't drink that water murtasim what if someone poisoned it?"She says as she grabs onto him like he is her lifeline.
"Haya I told you not to touch Me and what are you talking about why would anyone poison you?can you stop being dramatic and let me go ill send mariam"
"N no murtasim please I just don't want anything to happen to me it's just my gut feeling..."
Murtasim exhaled loudly as to show his anger and how annoyed he was before downing the water in a go before giving haya a pointed look.
"Are you happy now haya?it's literally just water please stop being so damn dramatic all the time"he says before putting the glass down. What he didn't see Was that satisfied glimmer in haya's eyes. Then it happened. He started feeling hot all over
As if his body was on fire. Then as if he got electrocuted he jerked as he realised what feeling.
Lust
His head snapped to haya as he managed to stutter out,
"H-haya what did you?what was in that?"
She only smiled at him as she drew a finger down his chest as he jerked away as if her touch burned him.
"I only made your true feelings come out murtasim. you want this too murtasim. Let's be one and you won't have to be chained to meerab again. You will be free! Once we have a baby together maa begum has no choice but to let you divorce her and get us married!I love you murtasim and we can have a beautiful family together I promise!just give in meri jaan" she said as she slowly got up,removing her dupatta and sensually started to run her hands down his chest.

This is it. He is going to be mine only mine.

But what she didn't expect was for murtasim to slap her hands away and laugh mockingly.
"Really haya? So you thought you could drug me, commit zina together and happily get married to eachother?"He asked as his laugh came to a halt before stoning his face before pushing her harshly making her loose her balance and fall down with a gasp.
"Guess what haya? That is not going to happen. Even if you were the last person. On this earth I still wouldn't marry you. Because I would rather marry a dog that a person who is rotten inside out. You think I feel aroused? I only feel disgusted by you. Maybe the drug is working on my body but as long as my brain is working there is no funking way I am touching you."he basically spat out before walking to the door and pulling on it only to find it locked.
He growled with anger as he shouted at her to open the door.
"The doors locked from outside murtasim and it will only open tomorrow. By then you will be forced to give in so just stop resisting and give in!" She said making him nod as she smiled widely.

I did it!oh my god I really made him give in
Murtasim smiled as her as he walked over to her making her jump up with a wide smile
"I knew it murtasim you wanted me you wanted me all along and not meerab!" She said as she moved forward to touch him murtasim didn't hold back before his hand shot out and slapped her on her face.
He breathed angrily "shut up and leave us alone or the next time it won't just be a slap I promise haya" he adds before walking to the door and breaks the door open With a harsh kick before walking out.
Haya drops to floor in disbelief, still in denial.

On the other hand murtasim was feeling so much at once. He barged into the room and after seeing that meerab wasn't there he locked thr door to sit down on the bed.

Okay murtasim calm down think about weird stuff like grandmas riding a cat or-

His thoughts and shivering came to a halt when meerab walked out the washroom drying her hair.
He gulped as he took her in from top to bottom. Water droplets slid down her milky white skin traveling from her collar bones to disappearing inside her nightdress as it was already late.
I want to catch that drop with My mouth but I also wish I was that drop.

Thirsty murtasim wowowow. So guys do you Want me to keep this book pg13 or r-rated?
Comment and vote loves!