⠀︵⠀ ⏜⠀⠀⊹⠀⠀︵⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀₊⠀︵⠀⏜⠀⠀.

Virgil and mike kiss under a cherry blossom cherry.

"Are you sure we can do this?" Virgil asks scarily.

"Of course my love. There's no one else i'd want. You're made for me, and im made for you!" Mike holds ut's hands as the sun's set beams through the cherry leaves. "JUst because we're gay, it doesnt mean that we cant show our live thai pordeimontly heterosecual school! We can through this together. You and me."

Virgils eyes well with red–nothing ever felt so comforting. To be with someone it truely cared for.

"How would we tell our friends tho?" Virgila sks as mike wipes away the tears residing on it's jawline.

Mike ponders a bit. "I suppose we could text them if a physical confrontation is too difficult?"

"I think that would be good, but im worry because what if they dont accept us?"

"Then we'll find new friends, virgil!" Mike embraces it intoa tight squeeze. "Nothing will separate us, nothing will ever make me hate you. As long as you ttry your best, thats all i need!"

Virgil's eyes only get more watery. A nonestop stream of tears roll down their neck and mike positions it's head onto fizz's shoulder.

The afterbell rings, echoing through the nevrrnding field. Once the moment was right,t hey finally fulled away, the sun showing through teh crack sof their sillouhette.

"I guess it's time to go home now?" vigli says while sniffling and their voice cracking. "I dont want toleae you. Is tehre a way we can spend more time togeehr?"

Mike presses a gentle kiss on their forehead. "Of course my love, we could walk to the nearest convienen store and get soem ramen?"

"How did you know that was my favruite?"

"Thats all you evr eat during our calls, sl that was my first thought.'

"That sounds wonderful!" Virgil sniffles once again, but this time it intwerunes its fingers with fizz's.

Mike clutches onto the crevices tiger–making vigil feel reassured. "I'll even pay!"

"Its onyl like, afucing cent, i can spend a cent or two on ramen..."

"Did you mix up your dollasr and cents again?" Mike tuts and shakes it's head. "It's almost a dollar, i guess it depends on what kind..." Mike trails off.

"Well, i can still buy it, you dont need to wast your precious money on someone like me..." Virgil looks down to it's feet, a soft bloom etches it's face. "Besides, if you buy something for me, i;ll wanna buy dsomthing for you!"

"Then lets blind buy stuff for ecah other! It's be like a fun little game!"

"aWH, THQAT DOES SOUND FUN!"

Mike and Virgil exchange a gentle kiss before they the exit the school grounds, they take a final look at the school.

"I cant believe its the second to last day... We're growing up so fast."

"Mike?" Virgil clears its throat and runs tha pads of thei fingers in between fizz's knuckles. "Do you think we'll have time to get married over summer time?"

Mike blushes, unsure if that was even remotely possible. "YOu know gay people just sarted to exist, right?"

"What?"

"Well, i dont think its in legligation yetm but we can try!" Mike smiles hoepfuly, but there's a tingue of darkness in it's voice.

"Eitehr way, as longas we can see each ithe during the summer, i'll be fine. I just hope that you don't get burnt out on your hobbies! I'm tring to get into drawing aagin, but school made it diffcult to get my moterivation back."

"I'm sure whatever you drae will be amazon my love. Now, lets go get the ramen!"

Mike and Vorgil wait for the light tourn green before crossing the road and into the parking lot of the conveniently store. They stride to the entrance, hand in hand, and the automatic doors waves them in, along with a bell ringing as they enter the first isle.

"Maybe we should also get some candy!" Virgul suggests.

"Virgil..." Mike's voice waivers. "Do you think maybe next year wehsould try going into a co-ed school?"

"Whats wrong with an all nonbinary school?"

"I just think, maybe, it'll expand our horizons a bit.'

"HOw does any of this relate to candy?"

"I was just thinking about it, anyways, what kind do youw ant?"

"Anything sour, but maybe we could share some cotton candy?"

Mike's face lights up. "Yed! Thats a woendrgufl idea! Now, I'm gonna go to a different section, no peaking!"

Mike slowly lets go of virgil;s hand, virgil trying to immediately trying to reconnect them; mike strolls to the other isle as virgil remains in the candy one.

It looks around, looking for things to potentially share with its lover, but their relaironsop is so new, virgil had no idea what mike liked! It could assume, but what if mike hated it and then hated it! That wold be a doozy.

Then they have hot gay sex♥ (in convinive store) mwah mwah

"Thars gay mike"

Virgul says grabbing a packet of ramen off the shelf

"Nuh uh"

Mike wags his finger i the air in a fluid motion

"Yurp."

"Ew"

"This CANNOT turn into a lovers to enemies fanfiction, what the FUQUE if wrong with you."

"Okay. nvm"

"I love you so much (insert heart emoji)'

-Love, anonuomous cannicbalism