Prologue

--------

Location | ???????

Kirane Pov

Did you want to be a hero? Something you brought to this world, When you been isekai like in anime character. Yeah, But that's...... a different story..... For me. My name is Kirane Paga, An 15 year old weak kid. I have..... nothing. I got bully..... Alot everyday. Most of my parents didn't care about me. But, One day. I got killed by a fucking truck. You though this is the end of me? Hell no! I got summon to another world. Not only that, But I was in the straight world like medieval era. However, I met this straight knights and priests ask me to join them to the empire. I decided to agreed. After the long journey to their capital, I meet the leader of the empire. But he was fat and very bossy, He's name was Emperor Untron. Although he wanted me a offer me, I sigh and agreed to this. I have no other choice. After that, I joined them and become a general. But thanks to earth wars tactic, I won making battlefields and getting alot popular from the cities and townfolks. After the war ending, I though they're reward me with something....... But, They're take me to the prison and beat me in the hard & painfully way. It's the painful memory all over again, The priests told me that they're put me in the cell because of my evil earth tactic and everyone in this empire decided to send me to death. I widen my eyes and tried to reason with them that help them. But they're laugh it off, Telling me that I was a pawn. One of the knights kicked in the gut and I fell on my knees. I started to realised that this empire is corrupt.

The next day, I was sent to be executed. This is the last day of this, I see the people cheering and mocking my death, Calling me a demon. One of them throw a pineapple on my face. It hurts me. They're place me in the cross piece my hands and foot, It was really painful, I see the executioners with the muskets and aiming at me. I was blindfolded, Meaning this is the end of me.

General: Make ready!!

I hear the cocks sounds.

General: Aim!!

I think I know want that means.

General: Fire!!

3rd Person Pov

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

*BANG*

••
•••
••••
•••••
••••••
•••••••
••••••••
•••••••••
••••••••••
•••••••••••
••••••••••••
•••••••••••••
••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••
••••••••••••••••••••
•••••••••••••••••••••