Chapter 1

Omaya's POV:
Saturday morning
                         11:28 AM

Ya Salam! " 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘭 𝘣𝘪" (who is calling me) I slowly turned and grabbed my phone to see who is calling I opened my eyes and I said "𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘢 𝘴𝘢𝘪 𝘢𝘪 𝘬𝘦𝘩" (of course it's you) 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘢 𝘪𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵 ,𝘪𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵. I picked the call and said what do you want Noor.(Noor,my bestie we have been friends since primary schools, she's 20yrs,we are the same age we went to the same university to keep our friendship strong and we love each other a lot).

"Maya are you still sleeping?"She asked "yes what is it" I said "there is an outing today fahh get up and get ready you know how slow you are in getting ready"she said

"Okay my mom where are we going to"I asked "we are going to a restaurant but we haven't decided which one yet but let's meet at my house"she said "ok who and who are we going with?"I asked  "you ,zarah ,Sadee, kulthum,Hadiza, Fatima and I."

"Ok let me get ready and come to your house" I said as I cut the call.

I got up went to the toilet to do my morning business I took a shower and dried my hair and dressed up in a simple black Abaya  with some touch of stones on it,I did a simple make up and grabbed my bag and phone.

I went down stairs I met my dad in the parlour watching news I greeted him  "ina kwana Abbah (good morning Abbah)" I greeted "lafiya lau Omaya kintashi ( you are awake)"he answered "yes Abbah" I answered.

I got up and went to the kitchen and met my mom "Ommah" I said while hugging her from the back "good morning"I greeted her "why are you acting like a small baby"she said "haba ommah 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘵𝘢𝘲𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘩𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘯 (why are you saying this am I not a small baby)"I whined  "𝘭𝘢'𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘭𝘢𝘢𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘯 (no you are not a small baby)"she said "okay Ommah"I said as I laugh.

"Anyways I am going to Noor's house so I won't be eating at home"I told her "ok please greet her mom for me take care"she answered. I hugged her before leaving I told Abbah I was leaving and he said take care then I left.

I went out I opened my white Mercedes Benz E class,then I drove to her house.

After 10 minutes I got there cuz our house wasn't that far, I parked and turned off the engine,and got to the door,I knocked and the housemaid opened it,I greeted her and she answered,then I went inside and met her mom at the parlor, I hugged her and greeted her "Ina wuni Ammiey"(good afternoon ammiey) "Omaya yau kece a gidan namu"(omaya are you the one in our house today)? She asked with a smile on her face "eh wallahi Ammiey"(yes Ammiey) I answered "okay how are you,how is your mom" she asked,I answered "lafiya lau" (fine). "okay they are inside" she said
"Okay" i answered as I stood up and went to noor's room.