Chapter Thirty-Five

() New boys

() New boys...Means New girls? ()

The boys had been gone since the girls woke up, supposedly sneaking out in the early hours

The boys had been gone since the girls woke up, supposedly sneaking out in the early hours. Vienna felt slightly empty while sitting on the kitchen stool. Most the girls were asleep and Vienna didn't have the energy to annoy anyone with her antics.....until Maura had got a text.

"I've got a text!" She yelled out waking most of em up.

"Message!" Vie screamed...weakly.

: "Girls, you're going on a mini break. Get ready to leave the Villa, and head to Casa Amor!
#girlsontour #boyhi" :

"Fuck no!" Vienna groaned, "no no no" Maura was screaming excitedly from beside her, jumping into Anna's arms.

"No" Vie shook her head aggressively, "New boys means new girls right?"

The girls all spent time getting ready, "I'm not ready for this"

"You and Ovie will be fine don't worry" Molly tapped her head.

"Nah cause there'll always be doubts like"

"Well this is the happiest day of my life" Maura smirked.

Finally the group got into their jeeps heading off to Casa Amor. "At least it's nice!" Vienna finally smiled upon walking into the new villa.

"To a girls weekend away!" Maura started the cheers before they headed inside to pick their beds.

"I want the edge so i can stare blankly at the wall" Vie statically said, making the girls laugh.

The girls sat around the fireplace as Caroline entered, "Welcome to Casa Amor!" She smiled at them all. "While you're away here the boys won't be alone, they'll be getting to know Seven new girls"