Chapter 18 🔞 Lewd #8

🕚 22:45 | the Bathroom

I stood behind him and grated his shoulders. My hands slid down his spine.
"Hey babe, wanna wash my back?" He quired soothingly.

"Sure." I decided to be naughty. There was no way I could resist crumbling my bust tenaciously into his backbone.
💭 After all, what man could resist my firm breasts rubbing across his back? I regarded.

He chuckled softly. "Using your boobs to wash my back is a smart move."
I ran my fingers through the soap and eroded them against Madara's smooth chest. "You're too easy. I need more pressure from your melons, Haruko." He avowed.

I leer. "A lecher without remorse, Uchiha Madara." I blushed hotly as I jammed my sternum firmly into Madara's vertebra. My palms flattened upon his pecs, and I stroked up to his shoulders and then back down to his waist. The narrow strip of soap between us fell away quickly as it dissolved in the warm water.

I crushed my tits harder, pinning them to his smooth shoulders. In return, he reached behind and brushed my nipples with his fingers. The sudden action made me gasp and lean forward over his shoulder, pressing my sex alongside him as hard as his shoulder blades were scraping into my thrusting breasts. We spent some time there. Soaping each other, kissing.

"Haruko..." He keened. I felt him moving behind me. Madara turned around and held his arms out to me. I perceived his fingers slide along my slit. I moaned softly. I pressed my bottom next to him and arched my tail. I sensed how hard he was already. He kissed me, his tongue exploring my mouth. 

His back is so smooth

His back is so smooth. I am touching his bare skin with my fingers.

 I am touching his bare skin with my fingers