Chapter 3

Author POV
May 11,2020
Atlanta, Georgia

"Sir I can assure you, Clinton Grey hired me a couple of days ago. I am the new bartender girl Jasmine Howard ," she stressed for the hundredth time.

It was currently 7 pm, hot and stuffy outside, and Jasmine was frustrated. She was supposed to be inside around 6:30 pm but the security never allowed her in. Every since the shooting that took place at Red house that weekend, Ace made sure to double up on security that following weekday. With 12 dead and 10 injured, Ace couldn't afford for anyone to get into his strip club without him knowing. So, after the shooting, he had Clinton email all of the worker at the club about the new security system and they were all mailed a card to scan in. Unfortunately that bald fucker forgot to include Jasmine in the email nor was she mailed a card to allow her in the club with her name attached.

"Look ma'am, yo name ain't on the fuckin list and you don't have a card to scan in-

"Jasmine girl you're here!" Miracle excitedly pulled Jasmine into a hug.

"Miracle girlll," Jasmine smiled. "Can you please tell this man that I work here?"

Miracle frowned not understanding her current situation. She didn't understand why Jasmine would need her to explain such things if everyone had an ID to scan in.

"You didn't show him your card?" She asked pulling out her fresh unused ID which displayed her government name, age, number, race, and stripper name.

"I didn't know I was suppose to have one-

"Of course Clinton dumb ass didn't send you one. Excuse me....Ajero?" She questionably read the big guys name tag. "This is Jasmine, she's our new bartender girl. She was hired last week by Clinton-

"And she does not have a card....can't get in," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Mannn if y'all don't come the fuck on," a stripper named Faded spoke in an exasperating manner causing other stripper behind in line to agree.

"The front entrance is getting packed out, we need an extra body up here," a voice spoke from the walkie talkie resting on Ajero's hip.

"10-4," another voice responded.

"Uh- did you at least ask Ace if he knew who she was?" Miracle frowned. "You know..from your walkie talkie"

Ajero smacked his lips, reluctantly pulling the device from his waste and pressing on speaking button, " Ace do you know a..-

"Jasmine Howard," she smiled.

"Do you know a Jasmine Howard. She say she was recently hired but doesn't have a card to get in,"

"Let her in," Ace's thick raspy voice poured into the strippers nearby ears and sent water between their legs.

Each unconsciously crossed their legs while holding on to their belongings tight. Once they noticed, they all laughed and stood back correctly. After all, he did have that effect but he was for one woman and one woman only.

"Why the fuck you hoe's ain't inside yet?" Quinn pushed pass all of the girls in line, making her way to the front. "Who the fuck are you?" She mugged Jasmine.