Chapter 14

I come out of Mrs Dubois' house. It's almost midnight and I just had a weird evening. In my pocket, I have an envelope that she just gave me. It's still raining, and I start walking again.

At least, she paid. She could have decided that in order to have enough marks in math, I should come for free.

I haven't had sex, but by receiving this envelope, am I not some kind of prostitute? Mrs Dubois greeted me in a very nice way, as if she had known me forever. She let me a hot bath and even helped me redo my bandages which were soaking wet and filthy from the day in La Hulpe.

The street is going up steeply, and I'm still in pain.

I spent the evening wearing the same kind of loincloth as I did on the RMO night. Just the loincloth this time, no Roman slave bracelets. Would I ever dare to talk about what I've done? With more math teachers. She had invited four friends, all math teachers between thirty and forty. Teachers who teach students in schools. I'm seventeen, I could have been one of those students in a senior class! Is it to become an adult? Entering a world of perversity? I had to greet them at the door, let them in, pour them drinks.

When it's Suzy, in a baptism setting, it passes, it was almost funny, because we all go through many different levels of this sort of thing. But in this house, I really felt a weird effect, not to mention the math assistant insisted she was correcting the exams.

Serving at the table, I have done it many times. It was new to serve in such an outfit. Perhaps the worst thing was to be observed by ugly, fat women with their lustful gaze. They looked at me with an almost greedy air, as if they were going to eat me.

Really the adult world is weird. And women are weirder than men. Or it is change. For millennia women were submissive, and then suddenly they are released, and they can let their evil run free.

I don't feel good when I reach the top of Stimont, which turns into Bauloy Street before joining the main roads around Louvain-la-Neuve. Tonight, I almost feel like a little boy scared of the adult world.

Perhaps the worst was the dessert. They wanted to organize a sort of blind man's throw. Blindfolded, I had to recognize the guests by touching them. Five women. The first one I felt was fat. I recognized her right away. She chuckled with pleasure as I put my hands on her. As I said her name, I was entitled to a reward. She took my cock in her mouth. Yuck! It's not a reward, and I don't want to betray Stephanie. Fortunately, she was so ugly that I didn't get too many reactions. So, on the next move, I systematically gave another name. And there, I received a spanking! A spanking, like a small child, and they seemed to be enjoying giving it to me.

Crazy, obsessed. All this so I don't have to fail the math exam. It should be forbidden.

I walk slower and slower. No, I didn't betray my girlfriend. But that doesn't make me feel better. I hope that I have met the requirements, and that I will pass my math exam in January. I almost want to cry.

I must recover. I can't come to Stephanie's looking like that, she won't leave me until I give her a satisfactory explanation.

I arrive at Hocaille and finally enter the campus. Not too many people outside, it's normal, it's raining. There is only one clueless fool walking the streets. Almost 1 a.m at my watch.

What a shitty night! All this for a little money? How do the girls who have this kind of job do? Having to satisfy an old fat guy with a smile? They probably have experience. Or the women are more expert in the matter. It's easier too. They just have to open their thighs. Me, if they had asked me to fuck, I would have looked stupid if I were still at rest.

I want to cry.

I hold myself back. Either way, there is enough water on my face. My injury is painful. I wanted to play the fierce guy at the cub gathering and I got hit.