A love of a brother

I entirely credit this work to my bestie PinkyMonMon !!! since they've been the one to write the prompt of this idea- which I was supposed to publish a lot earlier if it weren't from school holding me back 😭

Anyways!! Enjoy this little prompt regarding with my StarCries!au (which you can see in my other book!).

Enjoy!~

———————————————————————————

"Fine, if you're so sure now..." Ret'taka spatted "Go ahead, then give them this!"

An amulet was shown right before Boboiboy's eyes, not just any amulet; The heirloom amulet of Visnyx...

"How did you?!" Boboiboy shockingly asked

How was Rettaka able to find it, he doesn't know and it's a very bad thing.

"This is why they're here!" Ret'taka said "Don't let them deceive you!"

"Give it to them, watch- you'll see!" Ret'taka said as he shoved the heirloom to Boboiboy's arms

"I will" Boboiboy said with hope in his eyes.

Boboiboy knows his 'brothers' still love him, he's sure...it was just a misunderstanding! His brothers just didn't need to understand what happened after death right...?

"Trust me, my dear..." Rettaka warned "That's how fast they'll leave you"

Ret'taka crossed his arms with a staring seriously. The same man who wanted to help him, Boboiboy wants to be with his brothers but they didn't know him...he's not Visnyx...

He's just a guest at their 'own' castle...

Even if his memories came back, he has no power to show it to them as proof as there was already someone in his place...

"I won't say I told you so!" Ret'taka sneered at the teen "No, Boboiboy knows best!"

No! Ret'taka is just toying him. Like a prey in a pack of wolves. Even if the alien had good intentions, Boboiboy's heart aches to be reunited with his brothers.

"So if they're such a dreamboat. Go and put them to the test!" Rettaka yelled.

"If he's lying, don't come crying" Rettaka went closer to Boboiboy as he said

Boboiboy sweated as his supposed father figure went closer and closer to him, his deep disappointed eyes stared at him, Boboiboy squirmed a bit in shame and fear but he kept his eyes right back at Ret'taka.

Boboiboy won't give up on this, now that he has come far...

"Father knows best!" Ret'taka said, before he teleported to who knows where...

It's a good opportunity to know. If this 'brothers' of his really do love him or not...

Trivia: (w/ spoilers)
- Visnyx was Boboiboy's real name (His brothers just don't know it yet-)