Last First Kiss (A 1D Fanfic)

*Authors Note*

Okay so I worked really hard on this so plz enjoy it! And just so you know, Beatrice is not me. I would never say the things she said! And fyi i was being nice and gave Zayn 2 yoolee. So enjoy ;)

Intro

I tripped and fell over Stacey's foot and fell flat into my spaghetti. I felt like a loser as the cafeteria roared with laughter. Savvy, Erika and Julie helped me up as we ran to the bathroom. I was the dork of 10th grade, with my BFFLS behind me. I am a total idiot, I am the only girl in high school without a boyfriend even Savvy and Julie has one. Savvy (Savannah) Presscott is the smart one of my group. She is a mathematician and scientist. Julie Daler is the beauty of our group, carrying the looks of the group. She had dark brown ombré hair and Julie had the eyes of an angel. Idk how she's my BFFL. Anyway, Erika Swanson is the girl who is actually kind and generous to us. Like too kind :p and so I am Beatrice Stone, Dork of 10th grade. And my life isn't that great either. My dad cheated on my mom and they divorced with me never to be able to see my dad again. And So now, I am forced to work at Kim's which is my mom's cafe.

Okay back to the story!

"Ugh I need a gun right now. Ill shoot that girl down!!!" Savvy yelled. Erika and Julie nodded in agreement as they wiped my arms. "Man, I need to work at the cafe today. I hope Mark's there!" I said. Mark Stillada was the head of Sparks High Soccer team. He had a 6 pack and had black hair, which was up 😻. My friends liked his friends so it works out perfectly. We stepped out of the bathroom as we walked into a random chair, having to cause traffic, which led into mark and his friends crashing into us.

"Woah! Sorry didn't see ya there!" He said in his British accent. He spoke perfectly :) He walked away as his friends followed him down the hall. Watching him was more entertaining than my weekend... Anyway, after school, I went to work t Kim's.

~Zayn's POV~

"Do you think that she'll be here?" I asked Liam and Harry. "Yes. I can feel it" they replied. A beautiful, young waitress came over to us and Liam winked at me. This was the girl. Innocent, kinder, beautiful, and sweet. She had charisma and so did her friend. I think her name was Beatrice or something like that. Oh, and what Liam, Harry and I were talking about was the Rocking Ball. It's a dance for celebs like US!!!! And since Perrie and I were over, I need a new gal! "Excuse me?" She asked. "Oh! Sorry. Umm I will have the umm... The uhh..." I stuttered from her long eyelashes and eyes. "He will have entree 7 and make me entree 3 please." Liam just saved my life. "And i will have entree 12" said Harry. And side note: we were in hoods so we were under cover. "Wait! Are you-" she began. "NO!!!" I yelled and I covered her pink lips. I felt a stare come from the customers. And I gazed at the confused look at the girls face. "I was going to ask if you were going to order that with a drink..." She said. I felt my cheeks turn bright red. Like Liam's shirt. "Oh... Sorry." I weakly replied. I tingled as she took the menus away and she slightly touched my hand... It was fate! Then her friend B came over and took our order.

~~B's POV~~.

"So, what are you going to pay in?" I asked. Zayn snickered. "Do you know who we are?" Said Harry, who was next to him. "Yea your one direction. And you still need to pay." I snapped back. "Why? We will make our body guard pay! Or our manager" said Liam. "No." I harshly replied. "You need to know how to pay yourself. And be able to suffer consequences of Bering broke. So make the money rain!" They stared at me in shock. They are probably not used to this.

~~Harry's POV~~

I loved the way she just rejected us. Most girls would just say okay but... This girl was different. I liked that. She made my heart flutter. And made me drool... She was very attractive and kind. I couldn't find a more perfect girl in the diner. But the way she smiled just gave me the goosebumps. I was determined to bring her as my date. And her friend Julie was for Liam. I hope she has other friends so they can be Liam's date or even my other friend Louis' date. This dance needs to be perfect for the tabloids. Absolutely perfect.

~~ Savvy's POV~~

I couldn't make it to Kim's Diner because of the party planning for Erika's sweet 16. She needed the perfect party. And a nice performance by a band or a singer. Erika isn't a boy-band-celebrity freak like me. I am in love with everyone including ONE DIRECTIONNNNNN!!!!!! And so is Julie. Nobody understands B. She doesn't like celebrities and she doesn't not like them. Ugh how does she live?? She has a stupid stepmom who doesn't like her at all. She also has a brother who always is making her do homework for her. Poor B. anyway, so I was planning Erika's party when...

"вαву уσυ ℓιgнт υρ му ωσяℓ∂ ℓιкє иσвσ∂у єℓѕє"

"Hello?"

"Hey Savvy it's me B. u know the party planning?"

"Yea...." She was scaring me.

"I found a band to perform."

"OMG who?"

"One Direction"

There was a pause in my heart. I couldn't believe 1D was going to perform.

"Hello"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed and I could hear people yelling at B telling her to be quiet. She's probably still at the diner. "I'm coming. Make sure they don't move"

"That won't be a problem. I told them about u and Liam is -In love- "

"Boom shakalaka"

~~ Erika's POV~~

Savvy picked me up saying there was some sort of "emergency" it was probably a release of a new novel.

"Okay so u know your sweet 16??? Well I found a ban- well B found a band."

"OMG who?"

"ONE. DIRECTION!!!!!!!!"

"Ohhh... Bummer"

"Bummer??!!!! I LOVE 1D"