The Beginning

Pandora
A beautiful rainforest of Pandora came into view. As a viperwolf walks on a branch.
  "The forest of Pandora holds many Dangers."
As two yellos eyes came into view. Ney'tiri was hunting.
"But the most dangerous thing about Pandora..."
Ney'tiri draws her bow and arrow back. But she stops, and looks down. Remembering that she was pregnant. So she fixes her position.
"Is that you may grow to love her to much."
Ney'tiri sits down in her home, singing  a beautiful song. While holding a necklace.
"We sing the song chords to remember. Each bead a story in our life."
The people of the Omatikaya clan, circle their clan leader. Jake holding up his son.
  "A bead for the birth of our son."
Ney'tiri places a hand to her mouth smiling. Seeing her first born son.
"Neteyam." Jake said, his son names, Neteyam let's out coos. As they clan repeated his name.
A bead for Kida, She was born after Neteyam birth.
A baby navi with white hair and beautiful blue eyes was in Mo'at arms.
As the woodspirts wear on Kida and Neteyam. Both baby's laugh as they saw each other. Jake and Ney'tiri smiles as they watched.
"But she was born from the tree of Souls. Mo'at said, she was a gifted from eywa. She and Neteyam are a pair. They are supposed to be mated."
They Navi looks at the two babies in away, as they played together.
"A bead when we adopted our daughter, Kiri."
Ney'tiri and Jake watches Grace Avatar in a tube, with a pregnant belly.
"Born from grace avatar."
Jake looks at his mate. They were both wondering how did this happen.
"And whose conception was a complete mystery."

"A bead for the first communion with Eywa."
At the tree of souls,the Omaticaya people sang.
"The people say we live in Eywa."
Jake and Ney'tiri were in front of the tree. Ney'tiri holds Kiri, Jake holds Neteyam and Mo'at holds Kida.
    "And Eywa lives in us."
Mo'at takes Kida braid and attached her queue to a vine of the tree of souls.
Kida eyes widened at the connection, and she had a gummy smile and laughs.
"A great mother holds all their children in their heart."
Jake sully holds 4 year old Neteyam in his arms. Making airplane noises, and Kida was on his back. The two kids laughed.
"Happiness is simple."
Ney'tiri watches with four year old Kiri and new 3 year old son, Lo'ak. Ney'tiri smiles at Jake.
"Who would've thought a jarhead like me, could crack the code."
Kida and Neteyam was splashing each other with water. They both laugh and started chasing each other.
Jake and Ney'tiri watched at this. They have smiles on their faces.
But they went back on playing with the other children.
But they didn't see woodspirts near Kida and Neteyam.
"Before I knew it, we had five."
A line of soliders went towards a space ship, to leave Pandora. Navi and avatars that chosen to stay. Points their weapons at them.
"We sent the sky people back to earth, but few reminded."
Jake watches the sky people leave, with two science guys with him. Norm and Dr.Max.
"Science guys loyal to the Na'vi."
Foot steps of a little boy are running, through the science lab.
"And then there was Spider, he was stuck here."
A female worker saw Spider grabbed of hold of him
"Too young for a cyber capsule."
Spider who was little older, opened a door with a mask on.
"War has taken his parents, so he was raised by the lad guys."
"Spider take this spear." Norm yells out with a air mask on. He throws a spear towards him.
Spider catches it, and shouted. "I'm just going  to the village." And runs through the trees.
"He wasn't part of our family, he was like a stray cat always around."
The sully kids and Kida were playing with spider in the water.
"Inseparable from our Children and Kida."
The children all splash water on them. And Spider grabs Kida tail. But Kida drags spider.
Everyone laughs at this.
Jake and Ney'tiri watches the kids play. Jake has a smile on his lips but Ney'tiri had no expressions on her face.
"He would always be a stranger to Ney'tiri. One of them."
"He belongs with his kind." Ney'tiri said to Jake. And left, jake watches the children play with spider.
"It took a few years to get the language through my thick skull."
Jake watches on a rock as Lo'ak and Kiri fights over a toy.
"It's mine." Lo'ak yells as he tugs the toy.
"I had it first."
"Why should I let you have it." Kiri said, as she tugs back.
"It's mine." Lo'ak said again.
"Lo'ak, you liar. Give it back." Kiri said.
"But now when I hear it, might as well be English."
"I hate you." Lo'ak shouts at Kiri
"Well I hate you times infinity, Lo'ak Penis face." Kiri said, and that when jake have had it.
"Hey, that's enough." Jake said, making Lo'ak and Kiri stop and looks at their father.
"Don't make me come over their."

The childeren and Spider were surrounded as Neteyam was standing on a bamboo, as Jake was marking on how tall he was.
Kida watches, as Jake marks the bamboo
"How tall is he." Lo'ak asks his father.
"To tall." Jake answers.
Kida claps her hands at Neteyam, he was getting taller.
Neteyam smiles at Kida
"Kida was given a gifted. He has a power of healing. So Mo'at teaches her. On plants and how to be Tsahik."
Kida helps Mo'at healing a hunter that was hurt during a hunt.
Kida places her hand on the wound. A d their was a glow from her hand.
After it was done, Kida removes her hand, and the wound was gone.
"Times files fast. Like a dream."
Jake sets up the camera, and everyone was getting ready for the picture.
Kida was now mated to Neteyam, was by his side. Neteyam smiles at his mate.
Ney'tiri brings over Kiri, who groaned.
Kida was in between Neteyam and Lo'ak. Jake kneeled with Tuk, in his arms.
"Smile Skxawng." Neteyam told Lo'ak, with Kida in his arms.
"Happiness is simple."

(Imagine Kida in between Loak and Neteyam)"But the thing about happiness

"But the thing about happiness.. it can vanish in a heartbeat.

Kida and Neteyam are on a branch of the home tree. They were looking up at the stars. Jake and Ney'tiri are out on date night.
Neteyam pulls Kida close to him. Kida looks up and smiles at Neteyam.
Kida looks up at the night sky. But her smile turned into a frown.
She slowly stands up, Neteyam looks at his mate in concerned. He follows her gaze, it was a new star.
It was growing bigger and bigger.
It was a ship, and that means one thing.

The sky people have returned.
Fire spread through the forest of Pandora. Killing alot of animals, and alot of them trying to escape.

The Omatikaya people in the home tree all look, in horror and sadness.
Kida crys on what she is seeing. Neteyam hugs her, while having an anger look on his face.

It was war.