Six

Spain 2019

"Come on Charles, please come to this party. You can't just sit here and cry about your dnf, you need to get over it somehow. So my solution is you join me and the other drivers at the club and you enjoy your time rather than drowning in your sorrows" Amalia explains to her teammate who is sat on his bed, they finally had their own beds for once, trying to convince him to go to the after party.

"Fine, but if I'm hungover tomorrow morning it's your fault" Charles groans while getting up off of his bed and walking towards the bathroom to have a shower.

"Hangover, what age is he 10?" Amalia mumbles before starting to do her hair and makeup while sat at the desk in their shared bedroom, in only her underwear.

Then, Charles walks out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. At the sound of the door opening Amalia had turned her head by instinct and saw her teammate in probably the least amount of clothes she's ever seen him in. Charles too is shocked to see the woman in front of him sat in her underwear, a sight he will never forget but not one he wants to either. He quickly grabs a change of clothes and goes back into the bathroom, taking a little bit longer than necessary to change but we wont discuss that here.

When he does eventually come out of the bathroom, Charles is met by Amalia who was after putting a dress on and was now looking in the mirror directly across from the bathroom door.

"Tu es belle, Leah"  Charles mumbles, grabbing his teammate by the waist, a movement that left both Ferrari drivers a bit shocked.

"Tu l'es aussi, Charlie" the Scottish woman replies, gaining a new found sense of confidence after hearing the Monegasque man's confession.

After hearing them say these words you would nearly think they've already consumed some alcohol but surprisingly they haven't.

The two of them made their way down to the hotel lobby and joined the rest of the drivers before they all got into taxis and drove to the club.

About half an hour later Amalia and Daniel went up to the bar to get drinks for themselves and a few of the other drivers so the Aussie took this opportunity to ask her what was going on.

"So Leah, what's up with you and Charlie? The two of you haven't been mean to each other and the looks you've been giving him are quite flirty. He also has not been able to take his eyes off of you all evening" Daniel questions the Scottish woman as they wait for their drinks.

"There is nothing going on between us what are you on about" Amalia replies before walking back off to the other drivers but soon enough Daniel catches up to her and whispers into her ear.

"It sure doesn't look like 'nothing'" He says with a teasing tone before they reach the other drivers once again.

After around another hour, the drivers (and WAGs) moved onto the dance floor. Bear in mind that none of them can actually dance.

The group sort of separated and, since they were too busy in their own worlds 'dancing', the two Ferrari drivers ended up being left together, alone, by the other drivers. Probably Daniel's idea if you asked Amalia.

Now, against her will, a random man came up to Amalia and is dancing with her. She tries to protest but sadly can't really do much. Although, once the Monegasque noticed it was a different story.

Charles, even though he says he hates her, seemed to have felt a bit jealous and obviously knew that what the stranger was doing to his teammate was making her uncomfortable. So, as the 'gentleman' he was, he went over to try break that man away from the Scottish woman.

"Charles! Darling you're back" Amalia expresses, trying to get away from the unknown man infront of her, but unfortunately doesn't succeed.

"There you are love. Who are you?" Charles says while turning towards the man, who looks back at him with his pupils growing due to how much stronger looking Charles is than him. So, out of fear, he quickly retreats into the crowd. "Darling huh?" He comments, smirking at the woman in front of him. Blood rushes to the woman's cheeks, turning away so her teammate doesn't notice it.

But her attempt is short lived as Charles grabs her chin and turns her to face him, their faces being only inches appart. The green eyes of the Monegasque meet the brown contacts of the Scottish woman, covering her baby blue eyes. As the stare into eachother's eyes a million different emotions can be read on them, the main one being love, which both drivers would quickly deny.

With the affect of the alcohol the two had consumed, both had gained confidence, and so, Charles leaned in to connect his lips with those of his teammate and the girl he has had a crush on since he first layed eyes on her.

Initially Amalia had been a bit shocked, but she quickly started to kiss back and deepen it.

However, their fun was cut short when Carlos walked up to the two Ferrari drivers, making them immediately break apart from each other.

Much to their luck, the Mclaren driver hadn't actually seen them kiss, and Amalia did not put on any lipstick before leaving the hotel.

Carlos informed both Ferrari drivers that everyone else was leaving so Charles told him that they were going to go back to their hotel instead.

He called a taxi and within five minutes the two were sat in the back of it.

Their hotel hadn't been too far away so the drive back wasn't too long. Once they arrived, Charles payed the driver before getting out.

He jogged towards the elevator and pressed the button to call it while he waited for Amalia to join him, not being able to move very quickly in the heels she was wearing.

After the doors of the lift closed the two drivers resumed their make out session which they had to stop once they reached their floor as all the Ferrari staff were staying in that same hotel, so they didn't want to risk getting caught.

The second their hotel room door closed, the two were already ripping eachother's clothes off.

"Tu es belle" Charles whispers into the Scottish woman's ear while kissing her neck. He throws her onto her bed before looking at her for permission to continue to which he received a nod in response.

A/N: I am actually so incapable at writing omd, I was like unable to write about the kiss but it ain't like i have much experience.