CHRISTMAS

December 25th 2017:

"Trin, wake up. It's Christmas." Morgan shakes the girl away as she sleeps in her bed. "Go away." The youngest mumbles, turning around. "But, it's Christmas." Morgan stands up, turning to walk out of the room. "Morgan!" Trinity shouts, making the teenager stop. "What?" She slowly turns around to see the seven year old standing on her bed with a Santa hat on.

"It's Christmas!" Trinity shouts, jumping in her bed. "It's Christmas!" Morgan smiles, joking Trinity on her bed. "Radio on, quick." Trin points at the box on her desk. "I like your thinking." Morgan winks at the girl walking of the bed to turn the radio. "Turn it up!" Trin yells, when all I want for Christmas turns on. "Full blast." Morgan whispers to herself walking back to the bed and sings with Trinity.

"I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need." Trinity starts to sing. "I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree." Morgan sings the next lyrics. "I just want you for my own. More than you could ever know. Make my wish come true. All I want for Christmas is you." The two girls shout, jumping and dancing on Trinity's bed.

"Turn that down!" The two girls hear someone banging on their trailer door, making them look at each other before they burst out laughing. "We should probably turn it down." Trinity shrugs, pointing to the radio. "Oh yeah, that would be smart." Morgan jumps of the bed and turns the radio off. "Can I come in?" The voice asks. "It's Sam." Trin whispers to Morgan who nods her head.

"Who is it?" The teenager asks, smiling at Trinity. "You know who it is." Sam says, knocking on the door. "Sorry, we're not expecting anyone." Morgan sighs, shrugging her shoulders even though the man couldn't see her. "Okay, I guess you don't want your presents from me." Sam smiles, turning around.

"No!" Trinity shouts, running to Morgan as the girl opens the door. "Wait, Sam what a lovely surprise. We wasn't expecting you." Morgan rips the door open, folding her arm. "Yeah, come in, it's cold out there." Trinity waves the Australian in the trailer. "Oh, so you want me to come in now." Sam raised his eyebrows. "That wasn't us." Trinity makes up a lie. "Yeah, it was our evil twins." Morgan continues the lie, looking at Trinity and receiving a nod.

"Good lie." The younger girl whispers. "I know." Morgan winks. "Trinity, here's you presents, and Morgs, here is yours." Sam smiles, handing the girls their presents watching then run onto their couch. "It is cold out there." Sam shivers, closing the door as he walk in. "Can we open them now?" Trinity looks up at Sam, but before he can rely Morgan stands up.

"Yes! I love you so much, Sam!" Morgan jumps up and down holding her present. "Well, I guess that answers my question." Trinity shrugs, opening her present, making Sam laugh. "I'm glad you like it." Sam smiles, as Morgan crushes him in a hug. "Not like, love." Morgan walks back staring at her taken poster that had Liam Neeson's signature