Seatbelts 1

The pain in the core of her stomach when she realised no one wanted her. Let's go back some... They were headed into town for a doctors appointment when they were all buckling their seatbelts the mom the aunt the girl and their cousin their cousin was young and they were teenagers. The cousin was in a carseat, they were buckling meanwhile the car seat was on top of the buckle where you put the metal of the buckle. The girl told her family that the car seat was in top of her seatbelt. They didn't care they just wanted to make sure that the youngest was safe that he wouldn't get hurt if they were to get into a wreck. They didn't care. They didn't seem to care about anyone except for them self's and the older one and the youngest one... They said "well if we get hit or hit someone you'll go flying" then they laughed. She realized that no one gave a fuck about her not even herself.
So yea that's how it was now she just ignores them all and is distant from everyone except very few people. She hurted but then she was just numb cold stiff still and just terrible at that point then she got a bit better the numbness reduced a good amount and she was in an okay place. Then he broke her heart she went numb to all and now in the end  it's ok met another boy nd he's a guy she wouldn't accociate with this story he makes that hurt in her stomach go away.

Idk lol I finished this story long after I actually started it I started it like 2 years ago and I'm finishing it now but yea it's just a story.

# of words: 303