Chapter 10 Small Vacation Helps The Soul part 2

Jared's POV

     The next morning I was the first one to wake up as I went downstairs to the kitchen with some of my black nail polish so I decided to paint my nails before I made breakfast, I even had with me some cool stickers for the nails so I added them ...

     The next morning I was the first one to wake up as I went downstairs to the kitchen with some of my black nail polish so I decided to paint my nails before I made breakfast, I even had with me some cool stickers for the nails so I added them into mine as Anna and Tay went downstairs to see me with ny nails painted black so they even went to make breakfast for the rest of us which I told them that I was going to do that later in which they said "you sit and we cook".

"Alright if you say so babes" I said

"Is Jared grounded or something cause that sounded like it was" Ryley said and laughed

I roll my eyes "very funny Ry" I said

"Well dude my wife sure is funny" Daniel said

"Yeah and loud since you two bang last night" I said and smirk at Ryley while she blush from embarrassment

"We also heard miss Hayley moaning so probably it's all set that she and Chris are a couple now" Effie said as she walk down the stairs with Scott following behind her

"Guys I know most of you are young and have a high sex drive but please keep it down a bit!" Colby said as he came into the kitchen with Becca

"Be like Mox he is probably fucking Renee now" I said as I made myself coffee as the girls made breakfast

"And you didn't fuck your wives?" Effie asked me

"Not every time when I go on vacation means I have to bend over my wives to bang them, I'm not my old self so" I said then added as I had my cup of coffee ready "not everything is about sex"

     As everyone ate breakfast in peace we all decided to head over to the beach today as it was literally our backyard for the time being so we all change and head over to it as we got ourselves a nice spot to put our things down, I got some lotion on my as I help my wives by applying it in their backs and asses then we decided to play some volleyball first while the rest relax or enter the water as everyone had their own way of having fun today. After my girls beat me in a two against one game we went into the water as Anna wrap her arms around me from behind while Tay had was floating in front of me as Ryley and Daniel join us with Effie with Scott plus Hayley and Chris following behind them, we all talk about Forbidden Door as they ask me who I wanted to face in the main event since I will get it as in a one on one match so I thought for a second as I gather my thoughts on who I wanted to face at the PLE. As I said the name "Seiya Sanada" my wives, Chris, Effie and Hayley look at me like I was crazy while the rest were impressed with who I wanted to face as Hayley went on to say "dude I know you have face guys like Ishii, Tanahashi, Okada and Naito but Sanada!" as in was facing him like my death match or something between those lines but I didn't care much.