chapter three

'Attention students! Now I'm going to give the result of last terminal exam. I'll call your names according to the rank'

The teacher announced as we all nodded. One by one she called names and they took their results. Soon my name was called.

'Shin Yn.'

'Yes miss.' I said and went to her.

'Very good Yn. You've improved a lot. Brilliant. Keep it up.'

Her words made my day. Besides I did expect good marks in this exam as I really worked hard this time. I smiled brightly bowing her.

'Thank you miss.' I came back sitting beside Ella.

'Congratulations' she said.

'Thanks.'

Soon she called Kook.

'Jeon Jungkook.' He went to her.

'You did well like usual but not great. This time you get second rank Jungkook, someone else took your first rank.'

She said as everyone gasped. He was shocked more than sad. Still he nodded and went to his place. Everyone was confused who ranked first place.

'Silence! Now I'm going to say the name of first rank.' Everyone waited eagerly.

'Kim Ella'

She announced leaving everyone shocked.

'Well done Ella. As expected you performed great! Congratulations.'

Ella stood up and went to teacher.

'Thank you miss.' She came and sat beside me.

'Congratulations Ella.'

'Thank you Ynie.'

I smiled a little before looking at Kook. I know he's not ok. I can read his face. He's very upset. I couldn't approach him right now that's why I decided to catch him up later. But honestly I'm very much worried for him.

*time skips*

As soon as the class ends Jungkook stood up before rushing out of the class. I was about to follow him when some students blocked.

'Hey Yn! Can you give us your chemistry notes?'

I nodded and give them whatever they want and went out of the class but found no sign of him.

I searched the whole building but didn't found him. Finally a place clicked in my mind. Yes! He'll definitely be there. I ran upstairs and reached the rooftop. There he was sitting all alone looking down.

It's nothing new for me. He always comes here whenever he's sad or upset. Then my eyes fell on his result sheet lying crumble in a corner.

Sighing I sat beside him.

'Let's have lunch, I'm hungry.' I pouted.

'You eat alone.' He replied coldly.

'I can't eat without you.' I said holding his arms as he kept silent.

'I know why're upset.' Finally he looked at me.

'So what? Still you're gonna sweet with her right?' He asked gritting his teeth making you sigh.

'It's not her fault Koo-'

'It is! Ofcource it's her fault! I can't tolerate her. She has came only to snatch my things.'
He yelled as his eyes went teary.

'Who told you such things? She can never snatched what's yours.' He scoffed.

'First my position, now you too. Look at you defending the girl you met two days ago.'