4

The next day.....

Hira woke up as early as a early bird and then Peter and Felix too....then they completed their morning routine.......as it was their weekend they all have holiday......they just need to visit the hospital in case of any emergency........

Early morning itself Felix checked her temperature before she woke up......it was a bit high but not like yesterday......

They all assembled in the dinning hall.......they all wishes good morning each other and took their seats......Rino directly came near her and checked her temperature with his hand......

Rino: you are still having fever and....... did you check her temperature.....

Felix: yes bhaiya I did .....but it was lower that before......

Rino: give her one more dose of the same tablet.......

Again when rino asked to give her tablet she pouted...... everyone laughed seeing her cute sad face.....

Then they all had their breakfast........

Felix and Peter then gave her a tablet and Hira took it with a sad face ...

Peter: baby you are born between 4 brothers that too doctor brothers.....do you think that we will not take care of your earth .....

Felix: if you forget to take your medicine in time also we won't forget it.......

Hira:(sad face) perks of living with doctor brothers......

Felix: okk....leave everything now....come lets watch a movie.....

Vihaan came from somewhere....

Vihaan: what movie......go and take rest.....you both are doctors don't you know that it is important for her to take rest now ...

Hira: bhaiya I'm ok now.....

Vihaan: oo really.....come here....

He then touched her forehead.....

Vihaan: if you are ok means then why you still have fever.....

Hira didn't said anything and looked down.....

Felix: bhaiya let us watch movie please .....we will take care of her....you don't worry.....after the movie we will make her take rest ....and also today is her weekend too....then once her school started again she will focus on her studies and she won't watch movie for a whole week.....

Vihaan: (scolding Felix and Peter) do you have only one weekend in a year .......no right.....I'm telling this just for her own sake........ You can watch movie next week too.....then if you are again going to be stubborn then do as you like.....

Hira was standing there hearing her elder brother scolding them that too because of her .......she then dropped her plan to watch movie and for now she want to stop her brothers getting scold from her elder brother.....so she silently went to her room and closed the door.....Felix and Peter felt bad for her......

Vihaan then went to his study .......Felix and Peter went to Hira's room......the door was not locked......as expected Hira was crying while sitting on the bed....she then saw Felix and Peter entering her room.....she then ran towards them....

Felix:(hugging her) what happened princess.....why are you crying.....

Hira: I'm so sorry bhaiya .....because of me you are getting scoldings from vihaan bhaiya.....please forgive me.....

Peter: Hira there is no mistake in you.....why are blaming yourself.....come on now be my good baby and stop crying.....

Peter then wiped her tears.......

Felix: now come on give us your beautiful smile....

Hira: no....I won't (so cutely)

Felix: Peter see our baby won't give us her beautiful smile.....what shall we do now...(acting like they are sad)

Peter: then shall we execute our plan.....

They both nodded and started to tickle her....

Hira: (laughing loud) bhaiya..... bhaiya.....please ....please ....stop it......please........bhaiya....

They then stopped tickling her.......

Peter: ok shall we watch movie now....

Hira: no bhaiya.....if we go there again to watch movie then Vihaan bhaiya will scold you again......

Felix: who told you that we are going to watch movie by going there .......we are going to watch movie from here itself.....

Hira: here??

Felix: yes....

Hira: but how???

Peter: using this(showing his ipad)

Felix: tell me which genre can we select...... horror, cartoon,or some other ......

Hira: you can  select yourself bhaiya...Im ok with anything......

Then they watched movie and played some video games too.....

Hira: bhaiya I'm having some doubts in my homework....will you clear it....

Felix: sure princess.......should I teach you now or in the evening.....

Hira: shall we finish it now....then I will be free at evening.....

Felix: ok then bring your books...

Peter: Hira you complete your homework.....I'm going to my study room as I have some work there.....call me when you go for lunch......

Hira: ok bhaiya......

She then brought her books and cleared and clarified all her doubts with Felix.....he too explained it very clearly to her.....

Now it's already 1 o clock......

Hira: bhaiya I will go and call Peter bhaiya for lunch.....can you please go and call Vihaan bhaiya and Rino bhaiya.....

Felix: ok princess.....

Then they went to call everyone for lunch......

Hira: bhaiya may I come in...

Peter turned towards the door and saw Hira was standing there.....

Peter(smiled): yes princess....come in...

She then came towards him.....

Peter: did you cleared your doubts.......

Hira; yes bhaiya Felix bhaiya cleared it for me and I very clear now.....

Peter: that's good...

Hira: ok come bhaiya we can go and have our lunch......

Then they both went downstairs.....all of them were already there except Peter and Hira .....now they both joined too......

They served the food each other and started eating......

Vihaan: did you take rest Hira???

Hira was now a bit nervous.....Felix noticed her and replied instead of her ...

Felix; yes bhaiya.....she took complete rest.....I was with her all time and I took care of her......

Vihaan: we will see that too how much you took rest.....Rino check your temperature after having the lunch......after that if I got to know that your temperature is still not down then I will confirm that you didn't obey my words.....because the medicine which I suggest  is a very high dose and it will work when you take complete rest.....we will find that soon....

Hira nodded simply and slowly ate her food.....now she was scared what if her Vihaan bhaiya come to know that she didn't took rest and watched movie......

Felix and Peter was also so nervous....they were also so confused right now.....

That's all guys I hope you enjoyed it......

___________________________________