Preface

Hello! Thank you for choosing my story. Before we get any further, I'd like to disclaim a few things.

1. I do not own any of the aforementioned characters in this story other than the MC, her baby brother, and a handful of soldiers. (I may create more characters later.) I give all the credit otherwise to Hajime Isayama.

2. Novel work, let alone fanfiction, is not my primary medium for writing literature. I am a playwright first and foremost, so apologies if details and descriptions are a little dull.

3. There will be profanity, and there will be smut. If you aren't into that kind of thing, I'd suggest you move along, so you don't waste anytime getting invested here.

I'm sorry to the innocent ones to don't like smut, but in my defense, you chose one of the (presumably) kinkiest characters ever to simp over.

Indefinite list of kinks and tropes may include:
Domination
Choking
Daddy Kink
Praise Kink
Degradation
Forced Proximity

4. The main character sings. It is a primary element to the story. I try to avoid copyright as best as I can, but if I don something wrong, please tell me and I will make sure all legalities are settled respectfully.

The beginnings of chapters will usually have a song video linked if the MC sings. This is just to get a feel for the melody that's going on in the story.

That being said, if any of you have any secular hymns or traditional ballads to recommend that might work with the story, please drop them here. Good ones are hard to find, but this is the best style of music for the story.

5. There will be spoilers! Do not read if you don't want the show being spoiled for you!

There will also be lots of fluff! One of my biggest pet peeves is a fanfic that is basically just a retelling of the actual story, without anything fun added to it. Most of the sorry will probably be fluff to be honest. I hate a romance with no romance.

6. Do not hold a grudge, but I am a busy woman. I work all morning at a bakery, and send all evening working theatrically. There is a likely chance you might have to wait for new chapters to come out. I ask you all for your patience.

7. Historical fashion is a bit difficult. I know quite a bit, but fashion in this show is all over the place, inspired by different regions and eras. I'm trying to solely base fashion in a Medieval Europe, with modern elements for relatability and simplicity. And following fashion along with where we are in the show. Outside of militia, women would typically wear a million different layers, but I'm giving undergarments almost full modernity. Don't hate me for clashing all of these together.

For the sake of consistency, bras and underwear (at least for female characters) will be substituted by the word or variation of 'undergarment.' This is solely so that fashion wise, I am on track.

8. There will be plot holes and parts of the story that don't exactly line up with the anime. It's very difficult to make everything match up perfectly, but the story will generally be decently consistent.

With all formalities out of the way, please enjoy!