Visitors- Chp 7

"Can you please tell me whats going on and give context," Elena asked when we all sat down in the sitting room.
"After you left the toilets earlier today, Caroline suggested that I have sex with Dean. And I... did," I clamped my teeth together.
"Firstly, how was it," Caroline grinned very excited.
"Amazing! We did it in the toilet cubicle and he was commanding," I grinned.
"So your a thing," Elena smiled.
"No..." I looked down, "My confusion is now even more off the rails so I compelled him to forget. I feel like I'm using him."
"Well your not," Caroline shook her head, "He wanted to have sex with you right?"
I nodded.
"Then you have nothing to worry about," She assured me.
"Should I talk to him?" I asked.
"No. That will make it worse," Elena shook her head, "Just have some time to think because this may have just been one of these things where you are really missing sex."
"Ye. I guess I am really missing sex from someone," I sighed, "Fucking Katherine Pierce."
"Ye just dont tell Stefan that," Caroline suggested.
"Oh hell no!" I shook my head.

The next week, I tried my best to stay away from both Dean and Sam. In other words, I stayed at home besides going to school. It wasn't so bad there cause I could just interact with Sam. I didn't have to worry about Dean.
It was a Friday evening so I decided to go to Mystic Grill.
I didnt invite anyone. I just decided to go and see who was there. Everyones always there.
"Can I have a beer please?" I compelled the man at the bar, "Dont really care what beer."
Then man handed me an opened beer.
"Thanks," I took a swig of.
"Y/N Salvatore up to old tricks as always," I heard a voice behind me.
"Hello Klaus," I slowly turned round, "What are you doing back in town."
"Missed the environment. Its also nice to bring the family with," Klaus smirked, "May I buy you a meal?"
"No thank you. I'm actually waiting for someone," I lied.
"Heart beat," Klaus put his hands behind his back.
We could tell if someones lying by listening to heartbeats. Its a very useful when your a vampire.
"Maybe I just dont want to have a meal with the man I had sex with one hundred years ago," I pointed out as I continued to drink my beer.
"Fair point," Klaus nodded, "And we could easily do it again."
"I'd rather you didn't compel me into sex. I'm already having complications currently with not knowing what I want," I sighed.
"Relationship wise? Sex wise?" Klaus asked.
"I dont know which I want. I had sex with someone recently and now I dont know what I want with them," I explained.
"Have sex with someone else," Klaus suggested.
"Not you," I pointed at him and walked away to sit with my brothers at the table they were sat at.
"So Klaus is back," Damon looked at me.
"Yep," I sighed, "Why?! Why? Why? Why?"
"Its Klaus," Stefan shrugged.
"Klaus is the last think I need right now and before you ask, I'm not telling you," I sat back.
"Fair," Damon shrugged.

When we got home, there was someone in the sitting room who I didn't believe to be there.
"Katherine!" Me and my brothers yelled.
"Hello boys and girl," Katherine stood up.
"What are you doing here?" Stefan asked.
"Little visit. I have all the time in the world. Also I missed the best family. Sorry the hottest family," Katherine smirked.
"Fuck me," I mumbled annoyed.
"Gladly," She raised her eyebrows.
"This is not what I need. This is not what I need. This is not what I need," I repeated as I made my way up the staircase.