Chapter 1: How It Begans..

A/N: Wow, Already Michaels Bio already got 9 votes. You guys must have been wanting for this to happen, huh? Anyway, let's get onto the story..

...

...

...

...

...

Location: ????
Year: ????

In a dark alleyway, we see a young teenage boy all curled up. Crying with some bruises and wounds on his body. Now, you might be asking what just happen to happen to this boy. Let's go back a bit, shall me?

...

...

...

...

...

*Flashback*

Location: Fredbear's Family Diner
Year: 1983

-Chapter's Theme/Music:

You see, a long time- Well, maybe not to long, but there was once a family entertainment center called Fredbear's Family Diner. A place where kids can play games, eat pizza, hang out with friends and interact with the animatronics that would play a show when it would be someone's birthday.

 A place where kids can play games, eat pizza, hang out with friends and interact with the animatronics that would play a show when it would be someone's birthday

One day on a cold and rainy day, Everyone was having a good day. Families were eating some pizza and the kids would do what any kid would do at a pizzeria. And today was someone's birthday, as we are introduced to the birthday boy. Meet Chris Afton...

Chris was an average little kid who lived a normal life. But, the poor boy had to go through a struggle in life. From dealing with his older brother and the nightmares that he would face when he tries to go to sleep.

Scene Change

At the corner of the prize corner, we find a teenage boy who was wearing a gray shirt and blue shorts. This is Michael Afton, Chris's older brother. So why did Michael bully Chris? You see before Chris was born, Michael used to get love and affection from his parents. But when his younger siblings came, they stopped caring for Michael well his mother stopped caring for him. His father still tried to care for Michael but would get into some arguments with his wife. During the mistreatment from his mother, the only people that he cares about are his friends: Anissa, Mark and Fredrick.Who is Michael mother and father? Well, due to not much information about who Michael's father is. Micheal's mother however happens to be the owner of the pizzeria.