Spider-woman

1st person POV

Hi, my name is (Name) (L/N), I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for the last two years I've been the one and only spider-women. I have two parents and two siblings and my god father peter parker. Turns out he was spider-man, the whole time. he taught me everything I know, unfortunately I couldn't save him. But that didn't stop me from being the hero that New York needed. Now let's get into the story.

"(NAME) GET UP YOU GOT SCHOOL AND YOU GOT TO WALK YOUR SIBLINGS TO SCHOOL." My mom yelled at me from downstairs, but I was already half dressed I just haven't made it known that I was awake. 

" WHY I GOTTA WALK THEM TO SCHOOL." I didn't feel like walking to their school. Hell, I didn't feel like walking to my school I going to rollerblade to school.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO." after she said that I decided not to push it, so I got dressed. brushed my teeth put in my contacts and brush my teeth.

"GREMLINS get up we got school."  I said pulling my little sister out of the bed. " WHAT THE HECK." my sister yelled.

"Now you know this is the only way to get you up. Now get dressed and stop complaining." I leave her room and go to my brother's and pull him out of bed and put him on my back and bring him downstairs and throw him on the couch. " Your clothes are right next to you go change in the bathroom." I say as I pat his cheek trying to wake him up and walk to the kitchen to see my mom made toast, eggs, and bacon. I didn't hear any movement upstairs or. in the living room. 

"Mom made breakfast." I knew that would work because I heard rapid footstep upstairs and footsteps running into the bathroom. I sit at the kitchen table as my dad walks in with his police uniform. " Morning dad." I said as he walks to the coffee maker. " Morning sweetie." I can tell he's tired working long hours trying to get that police captain promotion and trying to find the 'infamous spider-woman'.

"I'm heading out I'll be home for dinner." he leaves, and my siblings run in like two Tasmanian devils and start scarfing down their breakfast. Once we finish, we grab our backpacks lunches and head out of the door. " Bye mama love you." we all say, and we hear a love you too before closing and locking the door. We walk down the street saying high to the neighbors waving to people because when you live in a neighborhood like this you know everyone. We finally make it to their school and before they leave, I grab them and tell them. " Now you guys know mom and dad are tired so try not to get in trouble but if you're being messed with then you stand up for yourself okay." they nod and head into school.

I make my way to school but before I even walk into the school before a random villain blows up a building and I run into an alley and change into my suit and tried to fight him but suddenly I'm being sucked into a portal and land in another dimension.