Prolouge: Catching up

A comic book drops on a table as it had spider man with a iron like design and metallic four spider legs on the back as it depicted it swinging through a city as the title for the comic book read, "the spectacular Iron Spider man".

(Y/N): *narrating* alright people, let's start from the beginning and do this one last time. My name is y/n l/n, I'm a millionaire play boy, I was bitten by a radioactive spider and for 3 years. I've been the one and only spider man. I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

We see y/n in his iron spider man suit doing what a spider man does.

(Y/N): *narrating* I save the city, beat up some bad guys, I saved my parents, I protect those who couldn't protect themselves, revealed my secret identity after my father's rival tried to kill me and using my nano technology.

We see y/n infront of a crowd of reporters as he put his shades away.

(Y/N): you see, the truth is.....................................i am iron spider man.

Everyone gasped and started to answer questions.

(Y/N): *narrating* I got to say, everyone didn't expected me to be iron spider man. but it only made me more famous. Okay look, I'm a comic book, got my own theme song, Merchandise endorsement and an expo dedicated to myself. No matter how many punches the bad guys give me, I always fight back. But, one day, I found three people at my company, l/n industries. I was about to fight them, but when I looked at the three people again, my friend (f/n) was there with the other people, so I know they aren't bad guys. So, being curious, I decided to check it out. When they saw me, they started to ask a ton of questions, which I answered, they seemed to calm down. There was one boy and two girls; there was my friend, and two girls who were named Emma and Gwen. They said they were bittin by radioactive spiders and wanted me to help them. So, I taught them how to use their powers and made them iron spider man/iron spider-woman suits, if I were to ever die by the hand of one of my enemies, they were to take up the mantle of iron spider-man/iron spider-woman and be the new owner of l/n industries. Until then, they can remain normal school people. But, one day something weird happened when I was fighting Shocker and steel spider.

(Authors note: I'm sorry if its short)