Chapter Twelve

In Suburban neighbourhood and it was night time, A man drives down the street, into his garage and turns off the engine. A close up of the Michigan number plate, the garage door starts winding down by itself and he looks at it, confused. His car doors then self lock. He struggles but cannot open them, the ignition key turns by itself and the engine starts. Exhaust smoke begins filling the garage and the man struggles to turn off the engine to no avail, The radio flicks on and the man begins to cough. The Man started shouting "Help, Somebody help." By now the smoke is very thick and he kneels over, unconscious.

In the motel room Sam was sitting up in his bed sweating a little, he looks across the room seeing Dean and Sarah sound asleep in the bed next to him,  He sits there for a moment but then he gets up ready for action, flipping on the light and goes over to the both of them trying to wake them up by saying their names it takes a few minutes but they eventually wake up of course not exactly impressed seeing as it was still dark outside, Dean is the first to speak up and asks, "What are you doing dude it's the middle of the night?" 

Sarah looks over at him half asleep waiting for a response to which they finally get and he says, "We've gotta go." Dean is now immediately alerted but not alarmed asks, "What's happening?" Sam finishes packing his bags, Sarah had got up and dressed sam then looks over to the both of them and he just says, "We've got to go now." He grabs his bags and heads out to the car followed by Sarah and Dean with their bags. 

In the car Sarah was in her usually spot in the back, whilst Dean was in the driver's seat and Sam was in the front passenger seat who was on the phone he was reading for a Michigan state police ID and says, "McReady, Detective McReady badge numbe...

In the car Sarah was in her usually spot in the back, whilst Dean was in the driver's seat and Sam was in the front passenger seat who was on the phone he was reading for a Michigan state police ID and says, "McReady, Detective McReady badge number 158, I've got a 480 in progress and I need the registered owner of a two door sedan, Michigan license plate Mary-Frank-Six-Zero-three-seven, yeah okay please hurry." Dean who now and again looks over to Sam says, "Look Sammy you've got to calm down, I'm sure it's just a nightmare." Sam who is still on the phone says, "Yeah I hope it is." Dean says, "I mean it you know a normal, everyday naked in class, nightmare the license plate it probably won't check out." 

But unfortunately turns out the license plate was legit and he asks for the address and the person on the other side gives it to him, Then Sarah leans forward and asks Sam, "This guy that was in your dream, have you ever seen him before?" He turns to face her and says, "No." She says, "Exactly no but why would you have premonitions about some random guy from Michigan." Sam says, "I honestly don't know." Dean looks at Sam first and then looks in the mirror to Sarah and says, "Yeah me either." 

It took them a few hours but they eventually got to the address but unfortunately they was too late, there was emergency vehicles and a stretcher been zipped up with a body in it, Then they look at each other with different expressions on their faces, Both Sarah and Dean approach the watching crowd and Dean is the first to speak up and asks, "What happened?" The woman looks over to the both and says, "Suicide can't believe it." Sam stood on the other side of the woman and asks, "Did you know them?" She looks over to him and says, "I saw him every Sunday at St.Augustine's and he always seems...seemed so normal, but I guess you never know what happens behind closed doors." Dean just looks straight ahead and simply says, "Guess not."