Elite Forces ▪Squad 16-The Zenith and Apocalypse

The Zenith.

Chapter 1-lingering questions
[23rd September 2029]

11 days after we deactivated the bomb in New York.we had gone on a mini tour the very next day.Having reached the highest honour in the elite forces.Sam Hawkins had called a Congress and praised us with words for our courage and resilience.He honoured Mr.silva with the knight of the people award.The pilot was also awarded with the falcon award and a promotion.
The very next day after the Congress,we were meeting the president who awarded us with double promotion and 1 million dollar cash prize.we were also given national awards.The next few days was hectic.attending interviews,visiting the United Nations Headquarters,paying a visit to the King of England.There was parades in our name.Sam Hawkins was most cheerful,he was proud of our achievements.
We had just returned to base two days ago,to our regimented military life.We were currently watching a movie in our lounge.The time was 9 pm.There was a noise at the door which could not be mistaken.it was somebody using the key card on our door.
Walker went for his pistol under the settee.The door opened revealing Selina.Walker dropped his pistol.She walked in locking the door behind her.
"Sorry for the interruption,I got the message you guys sent through Max wheeler"She said.She sat down,her hands going through a file.we had totally forgotten about it.
"Sam Hawkin's wife has a strange profile.she is from yemen,migrated to America at age 17.Registered name-Hamzat Jibbawi,now bearing Anthonia Hawkins.She studied international law and human relations.Posted to the C.I.A,then to the navy as one of their lawyers.She had military training there.Sam Hawkins fell in love with her and got married to her.No kids,No friends,No family or relatives" Selina stated as she read through her profile.
"Is that all?"Eduardo asked.
"Oddly that's all.we don't know her real name,where she was born,how she came into the U.S as a minor,what happened to her family.Her profile doesn't contain her birth up to Age 17.The C.I.A registered her as a Yemeni immigrant.Her American passport doesn't contain these details either which was probably gotten through wrong means"
"Why don't we turn her to the police?"walker asked."turning her to the police will be no good.Sam Hawkins will secure her release in no time.She will know someone is investigating her and might slip out of our hands.We have to play cautious until we have full evidence to convince Sam with"Selina said.
"So what's next?"Tim asked.
"Carlos is already sending units to the prisons holding arrested terrorists.Hopefully we will get reports soon.your squad should get ready as you will be the one to make the arrest."Selina said casually.
"How do we know it is her or we are not after a wild goose chase?"I asked.
"She ticked all the boxes.She is Arab,Hidden identity,speaks Arabic,Hindi,English and french fluently.Entered the U.S with false documents,studied in the U.S with a unknown sponsor.Not registered with the immigrants service.Accepted to work with the C.I.A without much persuasion.fought against deployment to the Navy.All elite forces information,base and weaponry,The U.S military weaponry in detail,United nation database and the United States database of citizens,Elite forces squad names and profile,Every mission Intel and detail is compiled by me and sent to Sam Hawkins personal computer.If any woman has those information,it has to be her" Selina said.
"It is her"Eduardo said.
"She knows about us and the mission in Yugoslavia?"walker said.
"The helicopter attack on Turner's men and the Evac plane,totally ignoring us"Tim added.
"The bomb attack on Florida,she was after my family"I said.
"The use of a high tech computer bomb difficult to deactivate by the U.S Army and police"Eduardo said.
"There was no attack on my wedding because she was going to be there"Selina said.
Everything seems to be falling in place now.
"It has to be her"Tim said
"Carlos mission to get information is not recorded or sent to sam,They have enough cover.The investigation stays between Carlos,max and squad 16"Selina said.She stood up.
"I will leave you guys to rest,there is another mission involving you guys tomorrow.you will get the info tomorrow"She said walking out.
"Another mission?"walker asked.She didn't reply