Meet again

It was after "the incident." Aubrey had finally gone back to school. She sees Kel, who was playing b-ball, with his new friends. She didn't feel welcome. So, she looks around. And suddenly sees basil, curled up by a soft, large willow tree. She immediately smiles and runs off to him. She kneels down beside him, smiling

"Basil! There you are!" Aubrey says, looking at basil, who looks traumatized.

"Oh.. hey Aubrey..?" Basil says, stuttering. He obviously wants to be alone. Aubrey didn't quite get the message. So she sits beside him, hands on her bent knees. Basil avoids contact.

After many attempts at making conversation, the bell finnaly rings and they go inside. Aubrey follows behind. Classes end, and Aubrey followed basil to his house. Polly greets them both, and basil runs up to the bathroom. But, Aubrey invites herself into his room.

"Oh! The photo album!"

*im just basing this chapter off the "Aubrey's memory" video on YouTube so I'm gonna skip this part. Watch the video tho it's so good fr*

"Aubrey..?"

"Sunny.. mari.. basil.. there all gone.. why did you do that?! You creep!"

"Aubrey.. I-"

Aubrey runs out, photo album in hand. She runs to the park, curls up by the big, yellow cat and cries. She hugs the photo album.

*kims pov*

I see my old friend, Aubrey crying. I haven't seen her in like, 4 years. She's curled up inside to a weird yellow cat, in faraway park. I don't know if I should comfort her, or give her space.

Yknow what? I'm going for it.

Kim: "uhm.. hey.. don't cry..?"

Aubrey: "what do you want..?"

Kim: "woah, no need to get feisty. I just wanna help you."

Aubrey: I don't need help. Just go away!

Aubrey pouts and puts her head back in her knees

Kim: girly. What happened. You need to tell
Me. I mean, we've known eachother for a while, right?

Aubrey: we talked like 12 times in 2nd grade.

Kim: yeah, well I did try to reach out, soo.. ergh.. just open up to me!

Aubrey: sigh.. fine.. so uhm.. my friend, mari.,

Kim: yeah.. they talked about her on the announcements. Im really sorry.

Aubrey: well.. me, her, and a few other people were friends.. including the quiet kid, basil.

Kim: yeah, I've seen him around,

Aubrey: yeah.. well, he used to take photos of us all.. and.. Yknow.. I looked at his photos today.. and., sniff... he scribbled them out!!!

Aubrey sobs in her knees again.

Kim: that prick!! Bee, you did not deserve that,

Aubrey: hehe.. bee?

Aubrey chuckles a bit.

Aubrey: I like it.

Kim: good, cause it's your new nickname. Cmon, let's go get Gino's,

Aubrey: but it's a weekday? I can't have pizza on weekdays..

Kim: who needs to know? I have a spare 20. Cmon, it will be our secret.

Aubrey: well.. okay.. but only this once!!

Kim: alright, rebellion! Cmon bee!!

They run off to ginos.

No way, two new chapters in a day? In different books? Im being possessed or sum

Next chapter in like a few months idk man :3