?

"...Are you serious right now? Did you even ask me if you could build our dead daughter as an android? She just died a few weeks ago [REDACTED]"

"I need to. This wouldn't have happened if I had just kept my mouth shut, now our daughter is dead."

"No, you did the right thing. Everyone needed to know what was going on behind those closed doors. You know how the government is, it was about time someone exposed them, but this isn't a good way to grief,"

"Please, just let me do this, for my sake."

"...Okay...Just don't do anything too stupid, I don't want an exact android version of Lilith in our house, that's a little weird..."

*Click*

That was one of the many recorded conversations I have on my laptop with me and Helen, my wife. I knew she was going to agree almost instantly, it feels as if she just agrees to everything I say especially after Lilith's death, like she's afraid of me.

I spoke to her about it one day and she says that she's not afraid, but I can tell when she's lying. She'd pick at her fingernails and would pull at her skin, just ever so subtly, but just enough to where I could notice it. A psychologist told us that she developed that behavior after Lilith's death. It might take a few days or months depending on how severe it can get, but I can tell that with Helen, it won't be easy.

After our conversation, I tried to build the perfect replica of our daughter Lilith but ran into some...complications.

"Helen, Helen! Come quick, I want you to see how far 132400 has come,"

"Isn't that Lilith's favorite random number? 132400?"

"Yeah. It's something to remember Lilith by, it's the only thing I can give to the android that's closely related to her."

I never had a clue as to why her favorite number was 132400, but she always brought up how much she just loved that number. It's random, but that's what I loved about her.

"Uh, hun? Is that android supposed to be smoking like that?"

"Holy-"

*Camera cuts*

The prototype started smoking and eventually blew up... Not my greatest achievement. However, it made me and Helen look like a panda, it was cute.

**cut**