006 ....𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥! 𝔽𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥!

𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪𝕤'𝕥𝕚𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕗 𝕣𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕔𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕?

- Rex Orange County

TW : toxic relationship

OCTOBER 23RD 5:00AM 

As they walked downstairs, Mercedes's eyes trailed down on the staircase which was dripping with their clothing.

The cold light dripped over their clothing, as they stepped away from the clothing as if it were lava; Mercedes then felt Matt walk behind her and halt as she picked up his white dress shirt.

Slipping it over her toned arms, Matt heard ever button slip through her fingers as she buttoned from the collar down, to which he then slipped on a pair of boxers as they made their way to the kitchen living room area.

Feeling his hand slip over her waist, she then watched clean t lights beamed into her kitchen, similarity to how they do in his apartment.

Though, this light was gray like, it presented something cold and not at all familiar to the previous light that usually roams through New York city.

Walking over to the counter, she then remembered the mysterious card that Alec haddddd to bring over.

"Hun, can you heat the water? gonna look over the card Alec brought over."

"work, tonight?" is what Matt wanted to ask. Hell, the two were workaholics, so him saying that was a tad hypocritical.

As Matt felt her slip away from his fingers, she then waltzed away, to the the front door. Bending down to the wooden floors, she then grabbed the 2000s 'my big fat gypsie wedding' white envelope.

Gliding her fingers through the alabaster paper, she then felt it smoothness that felt nothing like paper, but rather very sturdy cloth. "Fancy" whispered Mercedes as she slid her beige claw through the envelope to open it, "maybe a wedding?"