Boredom (Phoebe's POV)

I sighed as I sat in class, watching the clock as it ticked slowly. The bell was going to ring in a few minutes. Yet, for some reason, it felt like it was taking hours. I groaned, and thumped my head against my desk. Normally I loved school, but lately... I've been so bored.

Finally, the bell rang, and I practically leaped out of my seat as I grabbed my pink bag, and raced out the door, into the chaos of the hallways. I kept my head down, as I didn't want to draw attention to myself.

Suddenly, I collided with another person, causing me to lose my balance and fall flat on my ass. "Shit, I'm so sor-" I started to apologize, until I looked up. It was Tara. She was bending over to help me up... god, her shirt hangs just loose enough...

I bit my lip, and I could feel myself start to get wet. God, what am I thinking? Good guys do not fantasize about other girls! But... being good is also.. so, boring. "You okay?" Her voice rings through my head, and I quickly snap out of my daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks." I stand back up, blushing. How the hell is this happening? I shouldn't feel this way... and yet... I do. I smiled at Tara, before quickly moving down the hallway and out the school. Max skipped today, so he should already be home, which means he'll already be there to help me out.

"Max!!" I called for him as soon as I got home. When I didn't get an answer, I sighed. Why does my brother have to be so bad? When the answer comes to me, I can't help but grin. Because it's fun. I chuckled to myself, and then threw my bag carelessly onto the couch. Then, I walked over to the slide to his lair, and slid down, landing on his bed with a gentle thud.

I looked around at the dark and gloomy room for a moment, before I saw him over in front of his closet, getting changed. His shirt was off... since when is my brother so muscular? And, since when do I care?

Still horny from earlier, I feel myself get even wetter, and I gently grind my thighs together to try and distract myself. Suddenly, Max turns around to face me. "What the fuck do you want? When the hell did I say you could be in here?!" He asked, clearly irritated, but still shirtless. I stammered for a moment, not able to come up with a logical answer.

"Um... Never mind..." I quickly said, before bolting off his bed, and up into my room. As soon as I was on my soft, pink, calming room, I locked the door, and took my shoes off. I jumped onto the bed, and quickly got my jeans off, and grabbed my laptop and a vibrator. I couldn't think straight I was so wet...

I quickly opened a porn website, and pulled up a lesbian video. I turned the vibrator on, and gently pressed it against my clit. Thank god Max and I were the only ones home, and he's all the way in the basement, because I immediately moaned loudly.

I slowly inserted it into my self, my focus still on the screen. My hips bucked, and I moaned again. Then, I started thrusting the pink vibrator in and out of my pussy, faster and faster, as my moans got louder. My free hand was furiously rubbing my clit, desperate for my release. When it came, I moaned loud enough for Max to hear, and then relaxed, panting.

I quickly got cleaned up, and went back downstairs, still kind of horny. Max was just coming up from his lair as I started to make dinner. The rest of the family was on a vacation the got for feee, but they only got four tickets.

"What, Max?" I asked, trying to act like nothing happened.

"Nothing, just wishing I could have seen what I heard from upstairs," he said with a smirk and a wink, before he went back to his lair, leaving me standing there, flustered and blushing.