22

Seeing Xiao Mo being pushed away by someone, Xuanyuan Qingfeng no longer maintained a cynical smile.

Sitting on the chair just now, looking into the eyes like ink and frost: "Han, why are you so harsh on Xiaomo, you have to know that she is my woman."

"But he is my secretary now, and I have the right." Ouyang Yihan ignored the flame in Xuanyuan Qingfeng's eyes, and replied calmly and indifferently.

Just when the situation was about to reach a stalemate, Ouyang Yihan's cell phone rang, Ouyang Yihan picked up the phone, and a delicate female voice came to mind: "Yihan's family has arrived at your company, can you send someone to pick him up ? "

The coquettish voice made Ouyang Yihan frown, and he hung up the phone tightly with his hands tightly, while Xuanyuan Qingfeng, who was not far away, could hear the conversation just now clearly.

"Your fiancée Wu Qingya is here. Did you send someone to pick her up when she just came to the company?"

Xuanyuan Qingfeng imitated Wu Qingya's tone of voice on the phone, and imitated his expression vividly. From the heavy haze just now, he has returned to his cynical virtues, as if he was not the one who changed his face just now. But Ouyang Yihan gave him an angry look and left the restaurant.

And Xuanyuan Qingfeng looked at Ouyang Yihan's receding figure in a daze. It seems that his worry is unnecessary, Han Yin probably won't be interested in his Xiaomo. As soon as I met someone related to Xia Momo, I got hotheaded and couldn't t control it.

Chapter Thirty-ninth The Rival Appears

Xia Momo had just cleaned the floor of Ouyang Yihan's desk, and was about to open the door to go out when she saw a woman wearing a black short skirt, standing in Xia Momo's sight. The face is like goose fat, the lips are like cherry blossoms, the eyebrows are like black ink, and the expression is like autumn water, which is charming and charming, and the brows reveal the noble air of a little princess.

A look of disdain flashed across Wu Qingya's eyes at Momo Xia, but she quickly covered it up, and an employee who dared not show herself entered the Ouxiang Group so easily. It seems that Han's company is not as strict as the rumors? I t seems that I can also find a job here, firstly, I can look at Han, and secondly, I can promote my relationship with Han. Thinking of this, Wu Qingya smiled happily, and was about to reach out to open the door.

But hearing the sound of hurried footsteps from behind, Wu Qingya turned her head to see a happy face and rushed towards Ouyang Yihan with her arms outstretched.

"Yi Han misses you so much!"

Smelling the cologne scent on Ouyang Yihan's body, Wu Qingya rubbed against Ouyang Yihan's chest with nostalgia, and Ouyang Yihan decided to break away Wu Qingya's arm hugging his lower back very uncomfortable.

"Qingya is here because the company pays attention to your image." Ouyang Yihan smelled the high-end mixed perfume, and he frowned slightly, feeling disgusted by the smell. And Wu Qingya was pushed away by Ouyang Yihan and she smiled faintly, her slender hand like jade did not care to touch her cheek, "I'm so excited, I forgot for a while and said I'm your fiancée, is it okay to hug me?"

Wu Qingya pouted to protest her dissatisfaction.

The voice is very low but enough for Xia Momo in the corridor to hear clearly, no wonder this person has a noble temperature, it turns out to be Ouyang Yihan's future wife, living with such an ice cube must be very boring, You don' t need to turn on the air conditioner on a hot day, just touching his eyes is like falling into a frozen lake. Fortunately, she doesn't like this kind of man and personality. People stay together.