3. Old friend

|NYPD|

~Tuesday 11:00am~

Fatima and Hayden walked into the building together. Hayden had on a simple black tux, while Fatima was dressed tf down!! Her outfit was giving rich and expensive. Aside from her Van Cleef & Arpels stacked bracelets and all the other jewelry she had on, nor forgetting her favorite cologne (Baccarat Rouge). Fatima's outfit roughly cost her 6000$. She had on a green Sergio Hudson pant suit, paired with black Tom Ford red bottom heels and an LV purse to match.

Hayden: (reaches for a handshake) good morning detective. I'm agent Hayden Scott, and this is Fati-

Fatima: (annoyed, interjects) AGENT Fatima Wilson (reaches her hand out for a handshake).

James: (chuckles) I know it's not my business, but are y'all like together?

*Fatima and Hayden responded at the same time*

Fatima: hell no!

Hayden: she's my ex.

Fatima: no, I'm not!

Hayden: (chuckles) Fatima don't act like-

Fatima: -cuts him off- shut up. (sighs deeply) uhm, Mr...?

James: Carter, Detective James Carter.

Fatima: Mr Carter, I apologize for me and my partner's rowdy behavior. It is highly unprofessional, and that is why I am choosing to no longer engage in his antics because, as the old saying goes... "you entertain a clown and you'll become a part of the circus" (looks Hayden up and down).

James: (laughs) you're funny, I like that!

Fatima: (smiles) thanks. So uh... we're only gonna be here for a few days, so can we please get straight to work?

James: yes of course, please follow me to the meeting room. I already have all of the evidence set out.

|Meeting room|

James: please have a seat, and you're welcome to help yourselves to some complimentary refreshments. I'll be right back. I'm just going to get the rest of the team that'll be working with us on this case. *walks out*

Hayden: (licks his lips) you look nice, and you smell really good too. Damn girl... I wonder how much you're wearing.

Fatima: thanks and respectfully, you need not concern yourself with how much I got on because it didn't come from your bank account, now did it?

Hayden: (scoffs) touché... oh, and FYI,if you think that embarrassing me in front of him was funny, we'll see who gets the last laugh.

Fatima: Hayden, please, it's not my fault that your entire existence is an embarrassment.

Hayden: (smirks) he who laughs last, laughs best.

Fatima: (ignores him, stands up to make herself a cup of coffee).

Hayden: I'll also take one, no milk and two sugars, thanks.