crave

* hanni waited for y/n after she returned from work but y/n didn't come, she also texted about how was her day with BTS today, but she got no reply, she phone called but y/n didn't answer, she went to her apartment and knocked on the door but there was no answer, but then y/n replied* 

*in text* 

hanni

y/naa how was your day? 

did you enjoyed? 

why aren't you replying? 

y/n

I'm little tierd hanni, I wanna sleep, meet you tomorrow.

hanni

okayyy y/naa

* hanni went back, though she felt a little suspicious but she didn't wanted to disturb y/n, while y/n was just crying as she felt that little hope in her heart break into pieces, she felt like jimin liked her but now she knows just cause she's an army, she considered herself at fault and blamed herself for not being passionate and focusing on her work but how can she stop loving him, even if she tires she knows, she can never do that, even if he doesn't belongs to her she still belongs to him, forever, even in the heavens, her heart beats for him, while jimin who just came across his feelings for her is insecure if he can face her, if she'll love her back and though he has just known his feelings, he's sure about them, he truly loves her and both of them are unknown of the fact that their hearts are tied together with a rope that grows when their heart beats*

* NEXT DAY * 

* y/n woke up early, did the usual stuff and went to jimin's place* 

*y/n knocks* 

*y/n was determined she'll not look in his eyes, she'll be aware of her position, she'll not get lost in the hoax that he can ever be in love with her, jimin gets nervous as soon as his heard the knock, his heart starts to beat faster, but he still opens the door* 

y/n: anneonghasseyo [bows 90 degress]. 

jimin: anneonghasseyo [bows 90 degrees]. 

*y/n, avoids eye contact, but eventually she looked up and their eyes met like he was waiting for her to look up, their heart raced but just for a second cause y/n broke the contact* 

y/n: if you are ready lets leave. 

jimin: but I haven't eaten. * cold *

y/n: it's okay we can stop by any cafe. 

jimin: you won't cook for me today? 

y/n: we'll get late * cold *

jimin: I was craving tteobokki. 

y/n: I'll cook some other day. * cold * 

jimin: something is wrong? I'm sorry about yesterday, I didn't mean it. it's okay let's go. 

y/n: everything is fine, yes let's go. 

* they both went to the van and then for further promotional programs* 

*y/n in mind* 

he might be hungry he just had coffee and a sandwich, ah park jimin why do you always confuse me, what you didn't mean, touching me or calling me just an army but that's I am. 

* FEW DAYS LATER*

* days passed we were just busy, everyday was the same but it hurts, we don't smile at eachother like we did, I know I should let it go* 

* today we are going to pick up jungkook, he's finally returning * 

* y/n went to jimin's cause she had to take him there, like usual they both went there*