Breakfast ♱ Gustav

Warnings: none !
words: 538
____________________________
✮ You wake up to Gustav cooking you breakfast (as he should). ✮ 2015 !! ❦
________________________________________________________

You wake up to the smell of sizzling bacon and eggs wafting through the air. You rub your eyes and stretch your arms before walking to the kitchen. As you enter the room, you see Gustav standing in front of the stove, humming a tune. You can't help but smile at the sight of him cooking breakfast for you.

"Good morning, beautiful," Gustav says, looking over his shoulder and flashing you a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

You nod and walk over to him. Loosely wrapping your arms around his torso "I slept great. What are you making?"

"Your favorite," Gustav replies, pointing to the pan. "Bacon and eggs."

You grab a spatula and start helping Gustav cook. As you cook, you talk about everything and anything. You talk about your dreams, your fears, and your plans for the future. You laugh and joke around, enjoying each other's company.

Finally, the food is ready. You both sit down at the table and start eating. The bacon is crispy and the eggs are fluffy, and you can't help but close your eyes and savor the delicious flavors. Gustav watches you eat, a proud smile on his face.

"Is it good?" he asks.

"It's amazing," you reply, grinning. "You're such a great cook."

Gustav blushes and looks away, but you can see the happiness in his eyes. You both continue eating, enjoying the food and each other's company. After you finish eating, you clean up the kitchen together, singing along to the radio and dancing around the room.

As the day goes on, you spend more time together, talking, laughing, and enjoying each other's company. You feel happy and content, knowing that you have someone like Gustav in your life. You take a walk in the park, holding hands and enjoying the sunshine. You stop to smell the flowers and watch the birds, feeling grateful for the simple pleasures in life, including gustav himself.

As it gets late, you wrap your arms around Gustav, feeling the warmth of his body.

"I love you," Gustav whispers, his lips brushing against yours.

"I love you too," you reply, smiling.

You both stay in each other's arms for a while, enjoying the moment. Finally, you pull away and smile at Gustav.

"I'm so lucky to have you," you say.

"I'm the lucky one," Gustav replies, his eyes shining. "I never thought I could be this happy."

You both smile at each other, leaning in for a long, passionate kiss. You spend the rest of the evening cuddled up on the couch, watching movies and enjoying each other's company. As the night comes to an end, you fall asleep in Gustav's arms, feeling happy and content.

The next morning, you wake up to the smell of coffee and pancakes. You smile and stretch your arms, feeling grateful for another day with Gustav. You get out of bed and walk to the kitchen, where Gustav is standing, wearing his apron and humming a tune.

"Good morning, pretty girl," Gustav says, looking over his shoulder and flashing you a smile. "Did you sleep well?"

You mumble a 'mhm' and walk over to him. Knowing that mornings like this are something you will always look forward too.
________________________________________________________

Sorry this is kinda bad i honestly haven't gone to sleep and it's after 5 AM🧍🏼‍♀️. But idk i'm in the mood to write rn so maybe spam posting a bit cause i already started another story 💀. But hope u enjoy pookies !! 🤗 <3