Chapter 17

Never.

Diana's POV

"Thanks guys." I tell Melany and Molly and I shut the door as they head out.

Once it was closed I leaned my back against the door, closed my eyes, and started crying.

I just wanted to sort things out towards Leondre and I but I know it was never gonna happen.

I decided to call him.

"Leondre.." I say in the phone crying.

"Diana, listen I don't want anymore of this." He says and he hangs up.

I couldn't help it but cry it all out.

It wasn't until I heard a knock on my door and I went to go on open it.

It was Charlie.

He just looks at me and I poured out out my eyes and he gave me one of his best hugs.

"Why are you here?" I ask him wiping away my tears.

"I needed to comfort you, he's been pretty harsh." He tells me as we head o the couch.

"Charlie, stop, won't you have any better things to do than to rather do this. I mean if Leondre finds out, he's gonna be really mad, like really mad." I tell him.

"Well he needs to realize that it's not okay to treat people that way." Charlie tells me.

"Thanks really, I just really want him to forgive me." I cry.

"You really love him don't you?" Charlie says in a serious tone.

"I love that kid to death." I tell him. "I've always helped him through his problems but now it's like he doesn't even know that I exist." I sob.

"Let's take a walk out yeah?" Charlie suggests and we walk to the park.

He put his arm around me and once we were strolling to the park, he mumbles something under his breath.

"Oh god.." He says.

I look at him in confusion.

And there I see Leondre an Eleanor leaned up against a tree kissing.

He looks up after and he walks over to me.

"Really Diana! An hour later you screw over with my best friend!" He says and this frustrates me.

"Leondre it's not-" I try and continue.

"Just stop okay!" He says, likely shouting. "I don't need any of your sick excuses." Leondre says and Eleanor just snickers.

"Charlie stop, she's gonna break your heart." Leondre says and I broke down right when he says that because everyone thinks of me.

"Charlie, she was the one who hurt Eleanor the other day." Leondre says.

I remember Eleanor had a bruise around her eye and a scratch on her lip and I remember her telling me that she was helping her baby cousin ride a bike in the park and they both fell.

"What? no I didn't." I say trying not to start anything.

"Diana you said that you weren't like that." Charlie says starting to betray me.

"I'm not that person, just hear me ou-" I say but give up in convincing them. "Alright I'm sorry for whatever I did though I don't even know but at least I know that it wasn't my fault." I tell them both and walk away.

I was making my way home pouring my eyes out when I see Chad, the kid who bullied Leondre when we were still young.

"Hey, so who's the poor one now?" He smirks coming over to me.

"I don't want any trouble Chad." I say covering my face.

"Yeah really?" He says in a baby voice mimicking me.

And before I knew he threw multiple punches to my face, squeezed my arms and just harassed me.

"Leo won't be saving you anymore." he says walking away.

And I knew this was true.

I had to get home and I basically limped because my body was pouring of blood.

On my way home I see Leondre, Charlie, and Eleanor.

They look at me in complete shock.

Charlie runs over to me.

"No let go of me." I say with a mouth full of blood, the Eleanor and Leondre run over to me too.

"Stop, just stop!" I tell to them getting frustrated.

"Okay fine." Leondre says as I knock down to the ground and kicks my hips while I ache in pain.

I head home and once my mom sees me, she pours her eyes out.

I tell her everything, about the bullying, but not about Leondre.

"Honey, this needs to stop, I suggest for it to give you time off, why don't you head over and live and Grammys for a while." She tells me and this was the only good thing to do.

It was a 4 hour drive for on here to there.

"Pack up now, you're leaving tonight." She says and I refused.

"Mom.." I groaned.

"Now!" She says getting frustrated. "It's now or never." She says.

I call Melany over once I'm done packing and she she pours her eyes out.

"It's not for long, I promise." I tell her.

"Don't forget about me. Okay?" She says giving me a hug as we exit.

"I won't ever. It's only 2-3 weeks. And I promise you it's not long only a short time!" I tell her crying and she disappears and walks home before I know it.

"Go head and say bye to the Devries love." My mom tells me and I head in there with my bag.

"Hey Dia-" Victoria says but doesn't finish.

"Love where are you going?" She asks.

I tell her everything and she too was in tears.

"I hope you'll feel better love. I thought you were all settled." She says and I give her a hug.

"Now won't you say goodbye to Leo?" She asks.

I decided to go upstairs and go tell him.

I knocked on his door.

I couldn't help but open it and I see him and Eleanor laid across the bed cuddling.

"What do you want!" he groans.

"Wait why do you have bags?" He asks.

"Oh nothing, they're uhm- they're for.. I'm uhm sleeping over at Melany's" I tell him.

"Isn't that too much?" He asks.

"Anyways why did you come here?" He says irritatedly.

"Oh I thought I left something here but I didn't." I tell him. "Sorry."

"Yeah whatever." He says.

"Did you tell him." Victoria says as I head out the door.

"I can't." I tell her crying. "Can you please?" I ask her.

"Of course. I'll miss you." She says and gives me one last hug as I head out the door.

Leondre's POV

I Woke up in the morning and Eleanor and I decided to pull a prank on Diana. We went to her house, but she wasn't there.

Eleanor went home while I wentback home too. "Mom do you know we're Diana is?" I ask her.

"Oh, uhm, honey come here." She says guiding me to the couch.

"Diana, she moved to her Grams temporarily due to some bullying issues. She tried telling you last night but she couldn't. I'm really sorry." She says and I didn't knew what to say.