High School- Chapter 1

Hello<3

Okay so for the sake of the story just pretend all the boys except Beau go to the same High School

it will start off  on Jai's P.O.V  :)

Thank you and enjoy reading (~: bye.

~Karen

_______________________________

Chapter 1

  I was peacefully walking through the halls when Luke came running towards me and shouted right in my ear.

"Dude... Dare or Dare??!?!?!"

"Fuck you dickhead!" I pushed him towards the lockers near him.

"Come on jye don't be a pussayyy"  Daniel wiggled his eyebrows. 

"Fine. umm lemme see.... DARE!!" I smirked at them, they'll probably  make me do something stupid. 

   "Okay Jye i da-"

"JAI" i shouted interrupting Luke and sticking up my middle finger at him.

"okay JAI I dare you to date the next girl that walks by for TWO WHOLE WEEKS!" They guys hollered like wolves.

"WHAT?!" i was shocked I never knew they would make me do this! 

  "Come on dude do it!" James implored.

"I don't think so... it's a bit sa-"

"COME ON LOSER" Luke disrupted and began to make chicken noises and Daniel joined in. They began to flap their arms and walk around me.

"Fine fine!" i bellowed and waited for a girl to pass by. 

  "Remember it doesn't matter what she looks like or who she is! and it's two weeks!" Luke elbowed my stomach playfully.

"Okay !" i waited again and finally some girl passes by.........shit not her.

    "OHH JAI GOT THE NERDY GIRL!!!!" I looked at her she was too far away to hear us. The boys started to pat my back.

"Fuck off! No i can't do this guys!" I shrugged them off and started to walk away to my next class. 

 "Come on Jai a dare is a dare!!!" i looked back. Luke was smirking.

"I don't know man it's not right."

"Come on it's just two weeks!" he shrieked 

"Okay okay."  I shook my head and entered the class and a familiar face caught my eye... it was her.

   I think her name was Sally, she's very nice yes. She had coffee brown hair, pale skin and hazel eyes that were covered by her mammoth size glasses. She was super smart too and very shy, I had her in three of my classes. Math, science and history. I don't want to hurt her, but the guys wouldn't let this go.

   I decided to sit next to her. "Heyyyy" i said smoothly.

"Hi" she waved and fumbled with her pencil, she seemed nervous speaking to me. I had that effect on girls. Well I am JAI BROOKS MY FRIEND. Wait too cocky for ya mate?

   I saw she had a poster in her bag, i quickly grabbed it and opened it.

"Hey!" she tried to take it away her soft hands on mine, but too late i saw.

"Holy Shit! You know about us???" Her pale cheeks suddenly turned pink.

"Yes... the janoskians. I've watched all your videos."  

  "Wow that's amazing! Soooo who's your favorite" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Ummm.. well i don't know" she avoided eye contact at that moment.

"Don't be shy just tell me, but if it's Luke then bye at you" she giggled at my statement.

"Well.... actually it's you Jai"  

   Her words echoed in my mind. My mouth hung open, i was actually not expecting this. It just made me feel worse. 

I'm so sorry Sally for what's going to happen.