What Happened?- Chapter 9

Chapter 9

-Sally P.O.V.-

"Sydney.... tell me what happened yesterday" i was literally  shaking because i can't remember a thing.

"Wait let me get you something to help with that headache of yours" Sydney got up and walked to her kitchen.

I laid down on the couch again slowly not wanting to move my arm. My head felt as if it was going to explode, i sighed and put my hand on my forehead. I tried to remember what happened, but i could only remember going to get a drink with Jai and being surrounded by drunks.

Sydney came back a while later and handed me some pills and a glass of water. I took them with my right arm, since the left was useless for now. 

"Okay so can you tell me now??" i asked again a bit worried.

"Well basically let's just say you got a tad drunk my friend" 

"W-what?! No, i don't even like to drink..." i have never actually had a beer my whole life.

"Yes you did! Beau offered you and you accepted, but who wouldn't? A total babe like Beau Brooks talking to you, wow." she said and ran her hand through her hair.

"Oh... then what" i asked and sat up.

"Then you drank some more about 4 or 5 cans.... and you got a bit crazy with this one guy...."  she hesitated.

That's when it hit me. 

*FLASHBACK*

It was cold. I can remember grinding against some dude, we were dancing. I was drunk. The problem was the guy wasn't Jai....

His hands kept touching my butt, I was too drunk to care. 

"Hey baby lets go somewhere quiet" he slurred out and gripped my arm.

"whyyyyy. i just want to daaance!!!"  i slapped his hand away.

"we're going whether you want to or not"  he tighten his grip around my arm.

"N-no! LET ME GO!" i shouted in panic.

"Shhh! You'll love it baby" he covered my mouth with his hand.

I squirmed around. but his strong arms were impossible to get out of. I started to panic and tears streamed down my cheeks. I quickly bit his hand and he yelled in pain, releasing me from his grip to check his hand, i ran as fast as i could towards the fire where Jai was. I could hear the drunk running after me, shouting profanities.

I ran to Jai and he held me in his arms. 

"What's wrong Sally!?" he said and stroked my hair.

I suddenly felt two familiar strong arms rip me away from Jai. I started hitting his shoulders and screaming. He took a couple steps before landing on the floor, i got up and looked around. Jai had punched the guy and since the guy was drunk he immediately lost balance and fell.

Jai quickly walked towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I cried on his shoulders.

"Shh. I'm here, you're safe" he sweetly whispered.

"I-i....love you" i slurred out

*END FLASHBACK*

Oh.... my....god. I told him i loved him. What if he doesn't feel the same? What if he never wants to talk to me again??? 

Sydney snapped her fingers near my face and i jumped back. 

"Are you okay Sally?" she asked concerned.