𝟎𝟎𝟒

"𝖠 𝖽𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝗏𝖾𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗌 𝗎𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝖾𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 ★
━━ 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐄́ 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝖬𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 𝟣𝗌𝗍, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟣| 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗀𝗈, 𝖨𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗂𝗌 𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟣 𝖠𝖬

𝖮 𝖬 𝖭 𝖨 𝖲 𝖢 𝖤 𝖭 𝖳 ✿ 𝟣𝟣:𝟤𝟣 𝖠𝖬

Marayae rushed through the hospital doors, her heart pounding with adrenaline. She had driven as fast as she could to get to the office, hoping that she wasn't too late to help Dayvon.

As she looked around the busy hospital, she tried to spot Jania, her coworker who had called her earlier. But she couldn't see her anywhere. The hospital was crowded with doctors, nurses, patients, and visitors, all moving quickly and purposefully.

Marayae felt a wave of panic wash over her. She didn't know where to go or what to do.

She took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She knew that she had to stay focused and find Jania if she was going to help Dayvon.

Marayae started walking down the hospital corridors, looking for any sign of her coworker. She passed by several rooms, each with a different patient, some of them looking very ill or in pain. She felt a pang of sadness and empathy for them, but she couldn't stop to help them now.

Finally, she saw a familiar face in the distance. It was Jania, who was talking to a doctor near the nurses' station. Marayae rushed over to her, feeling relieved that she had found her.

"Jania, I'm here. What can I do to help?" Marayae said, trying to sound confident.

Jania turned around and saw her coworker. "Marayae, thank goodness you're here. We need to get to Dayvon's room right away." she said, leading the way.