escapades

As Visenya walked in she gasped realising what this place was, she looked up at her Uncle surprised "Why are we here, Daemon?"
"You said you wanted to taste freedom" laughed Daemon.
Visenya looked around noticing the naked bodies around her and blushed. She had never been a prude but this certainly wasn't an appropriate sight for a young princess.
Before she could respond however Daemon grabbed her hand and walked her through the establishment.
His grip on her hand was rough and she could feel his tenseness as he led her into a secluded area sheltered by drapes. Visenya glanced up at him not knowing what he was planning, when he suddenly stopped and turned to face her. Her eyes widened noticing the small gap between their faces, she could hear all sorts of sounds coming from other patrons which made her look down at her feet. She was still in her gown and if she were to be recognised she would be ruined.
Gaining some courage she tried to appeal to Daemon "I don't think we should be here, what if we're recognised?"
Daemon put his hand on her upper arm and reassured her "Their opinions don't matter, Princess" He was breathing heavily and she could feel his warm breath on her ear, she began to argue "Daemon —" but he cut her off by leaning in and connecting their lips. He kissed her deeply and roughly and led her backwards until her back hit the cold wall. Visenya couldn't hide her surprise, her eyes widened before she finally closed them giving into him and placing her hands on his chest.
With Daemon's hands on her face she could feel herself heating up as he deepened the kiss and snuck his tongue into her mouth when she gasped in surprise. Instinctively she ran her hand through his hair and pulled it which caused him to moan.

They didn't realise but through the drapes and curtains there were small folk watching them and their escapades. Even if Visenya had noticed she wouldn't have cared because in that moment Daemon opened her up to a new world of pleasure.

She had also finally received unspoken closure that it wasn't just her that felt something when it was just the two of them alone.

As Daemon caressed her face and kissed her she let out a moan which caused Daemon to tighten his grip on her and push her further into the wall. He grunted as Visenya began to pull at his shirt begging for him to take it off. She couldn't believe what she was doing and that she couldn't even control her own hands and body when Daemon was around.

However before she could get far with removing his shirt, Daemon disconnected their lips and stood back studying her intently. Visenya tried to kiss him again but he just looked at her and took his hands off her body. Visenya didn't know what caused this quick change in his mood but she could tell something was wrong. Instantly Daemon walked off without looking back at her, "Uncle" she called confused but she could see that he had already left and she was too anxious to walk amongst the whores and other patrons of the brothel.

They had gone too far she feared, he must have regretted their actions or maybe he just didn't like her like that. All they had done was kiss which wasn't that bad? She had kissed boys before but never had Visenya felt the fiery passion like she had with Daemon kissing her and touching her.

Mayhaps Visenya just wasn't what Daemon wanted, maybe he had decided to go back to his whores or to his wife in the Vale. Her eyes started to water, how could she be so naive to kiss him in public? If the King found out she would be forced to marry. But she couldn't just stand there any longer, she had to get back to the castle. So following the path they took to get there, Visenya walked back alone and confused. Even if her Father didn't find out about the brothel, he and Rhaenyra would never forgive her for abandoning the wedding. Had her lust for Daemon really made her make such stupid decisions? She didn't want to ponder it any longer as she could feel the nights alcohol getting to her head. As soon as Visenya reached the Keep she ran to her quarters and got into bed.

Looking up at the ceiling she wondered if all the night's trouble was worth it just to kiss Daemon and have him abandon her. Especially after he promised that he would never leave her again. She couldn't take his ever changing personality any longer and decided that she was done dealing with the troubles of men.

The following morning she awoke with the most brutal hang over she had ever experienced, but it wasn't just from the alcohol that her head hurt. She could still feel Daemon's hands on her arms and waist, how was she ever meant to forget him and move on? Before she could even answer that her handmaiden entered her chambers and announced to her that her Father had ordered to see her at once. She knew this was coming, at least she had the time already to reflect on her future life as a septa or silent sister.

She dressed herself and took a deep breath, she would face Visery's wrath and then apologise to Rhaenyra as soon as possible. As she walked to the throne room she wondered where Daemon might be at that very moment, he still occupied a large part of her thoughts and she could not stop that. Before opening the doors to the throne room she reassured herself that she would be able to save herself from this situation and without looking back she pushed the doors wide open.