Chapter 5

It was after the sports festival and almost all of 1-A where in their class except for Y/n, everyone was wondering where he was.

Kirishima " Where's Y/n? "

Denki " I don't know I haven't seen him since his fight with Bakugo. "

Sero " Maybe he doesn't want to come back because of what his dad did? "

Mina " Well hopefully he comes back. "

As soon as Mina finished her sentence Y/n opened the classroom door and walked in, looking tired. 

Denki " Hey Y/n you ok? "

Y/n " Yeah just work is kicking my ass right now but at least I've got a funny story about work. "

Sero " I need to hear this. "

Y/n " Basically these group of kids came in sat down and started talking, they recognised me from the sports festival and tried to use that to get some free drinks and then when I asked for ID. They handed me the most fakest ID I've ever seen, the entire time they were fighting me about it saying that its real, then I threatened to call the police and then they took out fake badges. "

Denki, Sero and Kirishima were laughing.

Y/n " They are now saying they're cops and then I kid you not a group of cops come in and see the fake badges and arrest them. Funniest shit I've seen. "

All three of Denki, Sero and Kirishima were dying of laughter.

Sero "  That's sounds amazing. "

kirishima " We should have been there to see it. "

Denki " Yeah we should have. "

Y/n then sat sown and Aizawa came in a pressed a button and a screen appeared with the names of classmates next to numbers in a certain order.

Aizawa " These are the heroes that have put in an application for you to join them for an internship. We will give you the internship opportunities on paper so you can look over them and decide which hero you want to intern with. "

Everyone looked to see Shoto having the most applications, then bakugo and then Izuku, and near the bottom was one it was from Daggeron.

Y/n " [ smiling ] Knew it, basically everyone except Daggeron doesn't want me to intern with them. "

uraraka " Look at how many Bakugo has though its the reverse of who actually won. "

Sero " Probably because they're scared of him and how he acted. "

Bakugo " If a pro hero is scared of me then I don't want to intern with them! "

Mina " I would think that some pros would want Y/n though? "

Jirou " Yeah especially when he risked his life protecting everyone at the festival. "

Y/n " Eh they think that if I go with them then Koragg will come after them as well as me so basically their just pussies. " 

Bakugo " See he gets it. "

Aizawa " Anyway if anyone a hero hasn't submitted an application for you to intern with then, then we will provide a place but before that we need to decide something that could change the course of your hero career. "

Everyone were on edge hoping that they didn't mess it up.

Aizawa " Your hero or code names. "

Everyone except Bakugo and Shoto " Something totally normal! "

Aizawa " Now you need to make sure that your hero name is good or ... "

Midnight then walked in.

Midnight " Or you'll have hell to pay later. Now then any idea you have come to the front and present it on your pieces of paper and I'll judge it. "