Chapter 4: Bound by blood

Y/n tilted her head to the side slightly, allowing for more room on her neck.

Miguel looked at her, his eyes longing for a taste of blood. He wanted her blood.

Y/n closed her eyes as she felt a stinging sensation enter her. She opened them to see Miguel's fangs digging deep into her skin, not giving any hint of letting out.

Y/n winced in pain.

"Are you okay?" Miguel asked, still injecting his fangs into her.

Y/n nodded and Miguel went back to biting. His fangs were long and sharp, and y/n tried not to think about what could happen.

After a little while longer, Miguel let out. He breathed heavily and y/n could see blood dripping from his fangs.

"How was that?" Miguel asked, satisfied.

Y/n smiled softly. "That was nice." She replied.

Miguel smiled back. "Thank you, again. You don't  know how much you've done for me. I could've never thought being this intimate with you."

"Well, I am your personal assistant. I've gotta please you somehow." Y/n said.

Miguel chucked slightly. "Well now we're bound in blood. Now, we're bonded together in a web of temptation and love. One that we spun together."

Miguel placed his hand on y/n's cheek and kissed her.

Y/n smiled. "One that I never hope to leave." Miguel smiled and went back to kissing her, the two sharing a passionate longing for each other.

"So," y/n said, "what do we do now?"

Miguel though to himself. "I suppose we can get back to work."

Y/n nodded and began walking away until she heard Miguel call her name.

"Y/n," Miguel shouted, "you don't need to go back to your office."

Y/n looked at him curiously.

"What do you mean? Why?" She replied.

Miguel smiled. "Because your office is now in here. You can work with me from now on."

Y/n smiled back and kissed Miguel, letting her feelings of love and lust escape her body. She felt Miguel's large chest press against her, and his hands resting on her arms. The two shared a long kiss.

"Thank you." Y/n said.

Miguel smiled softly. "No, thank you. You've given me so much, and I just can't thank you enough."

Y/n thought to herself. "I know one way you can thank me." She said, playfully.

Miguel looked at her in confusion. "How is that?"

"By pleasing me." Y/n said, caressing Miguel's large muscles.

Miguel chuckled. "I suppose, mi amor."

Miguel picked up y/n and began kissing her as he sat her down on top of the desk. He kissed her neck all the way down to her thigh.

Miguel came back up for air. "I guess now you could say we're caught in the spiders web."

Y/n giggled as Miguel smirked. He went back to kissing her passionately.

THE END

Thank you sm for reading this 😭 I hope you enjoyed it and are satisfied with how it ended. I will not be writing any more parts btw.