vegeta pt 2

Previously on dragon smut z......

Vegeta had you pinned down on the bed still thrusting into you while his tail rubs your clit faster. Screaming his name while he repeatedly hit your g-spot, your legs shaking, seeing stars from the pleasure. Picking you up he slams you against the wall holding your legs. "I'm going to make sure you cannot walk for atleast a month." He growled out with a smirk. You felt your body tingle and you see power sparks around his body. He chuckles as his hair becomes golden, a scream leaving your lips. He rocks you against the wall while he pounds into you having more stamina and power. Grabbing onto his shoulders your body shakes from the pleasure as you tighten around his member. "V-vegeta....i-i can- can't- I'm c-cumming!~." He speeds up and spreads your legs farther apart letting him go deeper. Throwing your head back you cum, you can hear him moaning while you scream his name at the top of your lungs. You continue letting out groans and moans as he keeps going. He places you on the dresser after he swiped everything off of it. He takes your hands and pins them above your head while he thrusts into you. His tail comes up and plays with your breasts while his other hand goes down and rubs your clit once again. Letting out a louder moan your head falls back while your hips bucks from overstimulation. He moans louder before growling once again powering up once again. His hair slowly growing as he has red fur grow around his body. Your legs spasm feeling the power coming off of him caress your body, heightening the pleasure. He brings his hand up and grabs your chin and forces you to look at him. "Look at me... I want to see you cum woman." He looks into your eyes as they tear up from the pleasure. Your toes curling trying your best to look at him while you feel another high build quickly. "Vegeta~." Moaning his name while he threw you over the edge again. Your mouth opened into an O shape and he groaned hearing your scream once again. Letting go of your hands he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him still pounding into you. Whimpering as you loosely wrapped your shaking arms around his neck, feeling cum drip down your legs. Moving away from the dresser he sat at the edge of the bed and he propped himself up on his elbows, as his tail wrapped around your wrists and lifted you up. Panting you looked at him before his tail suddenly forced you down making you ride him. Letting out a choked out moan as he suddenly fills you up again, over and over again. Picking you up off of him and forcing you back down onto his member. The sound of wet slapping filled the room along your moans and whimpers. "Look at you.... taking it like a queen. You love the feeling of me stretching you huh." He watches you as you nod. "That wasn't an answer." He slapped your ass when his tail brought you back down. You yelp at the sting. "Yes, yes! I love it!!~." You cry out making him let out a pleased hum. "Let's see how many times I can make you cum~." He purrs put to you as his hair begins to turn blue and his muscle grow bigger and his eyes a blue. His tail slammed you down once more before letting you go while his hands gripped your waist. "V-vegeta...." He let you get a good look at him. You ran your hands over his body feeling his muscles bulging and how much bigger they were. He chuckles letting you touch and admire his form. He suddenly thrusted up into you making you let out a louder moan then before. "This form is strong...... in more ways then one... I hope you're ready." He winked at you, before he lifted you by your waist then down again. Your legs shook as he filled you up again, feeling your pussy tingle from the power coming off of him was stronger, certainly stronger then any vibrator you've used. "Fuck! Vegeta!~." He chuckled before letting out a moan as he moves you up and down faster. He begins thrusting up into you right as he slams you down. Your clit swelling and twitching from the pleasure. You arched your back and let out a sudden scream when his tail began rubbing your sensitive clit fast and hard. You tighten around his member cumming immediately. "Already? Form too powerful for you?" He huffed out still thrusting up. You whimper unable to speak from the pleasure, your legs twitch and spasm as his tail keeps rubbing you. "O-oh fuck...i-i'm cumming again!" You grab onto his arms and squeeze them until your hands turn red. He just speeds up slamming into your g-spot repeatedly. "VEGETA!!!!~." Your pussy spamsed as you came all over him once again. He moans out and twitches inside of you before slamming you down once again. He wrapped his around you and held you close to him on his lap, he thrusted up into you fast and hard feeling his high building as well. Growling in your ear he suddenly cums hard inside of you, his member twitching inside of you. You let out whimpers as you lay your head on his shoulder panting. He powers down and pants his body covered in sweat along with yours. "V-vegeta i-i need to get cleaned u-up." You go to move but he holds you close. "No... you need rest." He gets up and took you off of his lap and laid you down gently on the bed. He left after getting his clothes back on. After a few minutes he returned with a wet rag and clean pajamas. He helped you get cleaned up and helped you get dressed. He laid down next to you and wrapped an arm around you. "Now, rest." You smiled and leaned up kissing him on the lips. He kissed back and looked at you. "I love you vegeta." He pulled the covers up over you two. "I love you too... now sleep woman." You laughed a little at that before you felt yourself fall asleep.