Chapter 1. Fateful Meeting

======

Remember how I introduced myself as Masayuki Shiraki ? Yea, well, you can forget all about that. My new name in this world is Volkov Wain- did I get Reincarnated in Russia or something ?

This new world is relatively similar to earth in the middle ages, with a few differences. Namely, this world has Magic. You heard me, magic, the real deal, not the fake stuff you use for party tricks.

Why do I sound so casual about it you ask ? Well, I can't use magic. Pretty sad, I know, but it's not all that bad. First of, I was prepared of not being able to use magic when I Reincarnated, I asked for a vector manipulation that was relatively similar to Accelerator's, who couldn't use magic due to being an Esper. And I don't have his wings BS, so even less chances of me using it.

On the bright side, Vectors more than make up for it. My ability is no where near as good as Accelerator's, for reference, there are 5 levels of Vector Manipulation to my knowledge. Those being : Basic, Advanced, Master, Ultimate and Absolute. Right now, I'm on the Basic Level, and Accelerator was roughly inbetween the Master and Ultimate level before being shot in the head and having the wings.

The good thing about my Vector Manipulation is that I should be able to interact with magic, so I can reflect both supernatural and physical attacks with enough practice and preparations.

So why is being unable to use magic so good for me ? My answer is, to lower my reputation. I want to be a real Mob, it was a life style that suited me in my previous life, and I don't intend on changing things, at least publicly.

As of now, I'm the 4 year old heir of the Wain family. I can't use magic and am weak physically, despite being only able to do basic things with my manipulation of vectors, I apparently still filter UV's from the sun, thus I can't obtain vitamins from the sunlight. In other words, I'm an Albino that's weak physically.

See where I'm getting at ? I'm the definition of Mob material, I don't stand out in any way- well, except for my hair color and intellect, which are apparently my only redeeming capability. Other than that, I'm perfectly average.

My parents didn't really care about my shortcomings, they just loved me unconditionally and praised me for being so smart, so that's a plus. With that, I was even a 'support' type character, if someone were to rate me as MC Material, I'd be a 2/10. The 2 points coming from the fact that I'm an albino, which makes me stick out from the rest a bit, but only slightly since white hairs and red eyes weren't that rare here.

So here were my current plans :
- Reach Advanced Level Vector Manipulation
- Further Improve my Enhanced Intelligence
- Find some way to make my hairs black in public so that I become 0/10 MC material. (I have no idea what I'm saying)
- Find some way to earn funds.

The first two objectives are simple enough, they just required me to train, they'd come naturally through time and efforts. The third objective would be more complicated, I had to find a way to dye my hair black, but I also liked my white hairs. So I had to find a way to apply and reapply the color, which would prove to be difficult, but I've got time.

The last objective was the most trivial of the four from an outsider's perspective, but for me, it was of great importance. With enough time, I'd be able to reintroduce devices from earth to this world, and that costs money. Not to mention, if my brain is ever damaged like Accelerator's after he was shot in the head, I won't have the device to save myself, so I'd at least like to have a back up plan to live in comfort.

For that not to happen, I needed power, which looped all the way back to my first and second objective... What do you mean, objective Number 3 is the most useless of the list ? I disagree, being a mob comes before everything else !