Chapter 3 - Go Find Your Treasure Part 1

"Insert text here" = Dialogue

"Insert text here" = Thoughts

*insert text here* = Actions

Poco Path Lighthouse, Violet POV

Once me, Nemona and the 2 other Pokemon get to the lighthouse, I see a guy at a door to the left of a ladder that I guess would take us up to the top. Once we get, closer the guy turns around and looks at the 2 other Pokemon.

 Once we get, closer the guy turns around and looks at the 2 other Pokemon

Arven: *annoyed* "Why, those little..."

He then runs over to the 2 other Pokemon.

Arven: "What're you 2 doing out here!?"

He then looks at me and Nemona over his shoulder.

Arven: "I'm not talking to you 2. You can shove off."

Violet: "Rude."

Nemona: "Wait, I know you... Aren't you Arven? You're enrolled in the humanities track, right? And aren't you the son of that Pokemon researcher, Professor Turo?"

He then turns to Nemona looking a bit mad.

Arven: "Doesn't matter who my dad is!"

He then calms down a little and looks at me.

Arven: "The real issue here is what in the world these Pokemon are doing out here! And what is with these forms they're in!?"

Violet: "I met them at the bottom of a cliff."

Nemona: "See, we heard these strange cries, and we tried to investigate, but Violet fell off a cliff... Those Pokemon saved him, but it seems like they wore themselves out in the process. They got kinda... Slumpy afterwards. But you shoulda seen them before! They looked totally different, they were unbelievably strong!"

Arven then turns to the 2 other Pokemon.

Arven: "Well, yeah. As they should be. But they can't fight while they're like this. The form Miraidon and Koraidon take in battle... That's their true form."

Nemona: "Miraidon? Koraidon? Are those the Pokemon's names? How'd you know them?"

I then see the Raidons (A/N: This is what I'll use to refer to Miraidon and Koraidon) look at the door Arven was at before.

Aven: "You can't go in the lab. It's locked."

Arven then looks at me.

Arven: "I don't remember ever seeing you around. But given the uniform... You go to the academy too, do you? Miraidon and Koraidon aren't the sort of Pokemon that any old trainer can hope to command. They're special."

Nemona: "Special how? What sort of Pokemon are they?"

He then looks at Nemona briefly before looking back at me.