Chapter 17.

He craves for Roses, but didn't dare to grasp the Thorn

He wants honesty without rejection, But a son of a fucker deserves no admiration.
I wasn't harsh with him; I just told him the truth. He texted me first, and I merely stated facts- Even if those truths accidentally tore him apart.

I let my grip on my phone loosen and slip it on soft covers of mattress.
I closed my eyes letting my mind gaze all the the unwanted thoughts and emotions that I shouldn't be thinking or feeling now.

But whatever happens, one thing I can definitely say that Ciel Hale is truly a ball of sunshine who doesn't gets attention he wants and I can take my trump card on it.
He is much easy target than anyone else,
Much easy to please.
Much easy to destroy.
I can use him as my victory card in this game of blood and ashes. And I'm on my way for it. And for it I need to give him attention he craves for with a little touch of hotness.
Still my mind wanders to conversation we had his words, the last text he sent me carried unsaid words, unsaid emotions.

Throwing a pillow over my face a deep growl rumbled through my chest "Agh! Fuck! Whatever he said was his problem not mine."
"For the Goddamn sake Lilith stop thinking about all it."
Gosh what is happening to me why am I thinking about him. Fuck I just need to use him nothing more.

Throwing off the pillows and blanket on the floor the ash walls just let it slip down into it slowly. Grabbing my phone and camera, I march downstairs towards the old trees that whispers its own tradegy.

"And where do you think you are going right now." A sudden voice full of enthusiasm with touch of coldness startles me from behind but I don't need to turn to know who he is,
"And who do you think you are to question me that" my voice was laced in kind of venom that would directly pierce you in between you chest but not for this shameless creature.

"Just another one wishing for you to be happy"
His statement makes me raise an eyebrow towards him.

"What do you mean Ash"

His mouth twitches in kind of sly smile but more kind of mocking smirk. "Huh- what he isn't only one who wants to go out with you,"

Turning my footsteps towards the mansion I shoot him a glare for which he just gave me a toothy grin and followed me back,
"Well then how did you know"

"About it I just predicted it by seeing used backseat of your bike, cause you don't go around giving a ride to others" "I just guessed but you confirmed"

"Whatever"

"Just tell me why the fuck are you around this time"

"It isn't late is it"

"Ash just come to point or it will be my gun making its point clear"

"Oh- okay okay calm down a bit,
It's that do you remember the investor we were going to meet up"

"Yeah I do, but as per my information we were going to meet him after weekend. right."

"Yeah but Michael is contacting him too with a better deal"
The corner of my mouth quirked up, "And do you think it's a coincidence"
For which he gave a lopsided smile,

Giving him my back made my way to kitchen, pouring down myself a glass of whiskey I took a seat on the kitchen counter I chugged down the glass of whiskey
"Isn't it rude to leave your guest without serving them anything" Ash perked in a fake cheerfulness.

"Arrange the meeting with the investor tomorrow in early morning, I know he will take the deal of ours its just who reaches first"
"And in this game I won't let Michael take even a step ahead me"

"Sure" he said while his major focus was on making his drink as he brought his drink towards his mouth, I snatched the glass from him while hopping off from the kitchen counter, "I guess you are done, Then its better you leave"
And made my way towards driveway where I have parked my H2R while picking up its key lying on the table beside me, I hear a loud annoyed shout saying "Yah, will you ever stop being a bitch, if not then atleast be polite to me"
Giving his words a shrugg off I continued my way towards my bike.

The driveway was imprinted concrete, a shade of grey with a hint of blue, on which headlights glimmered like lamp on a wet road,
Taking my seat I hit the accelerator in full speed matching pace with wind, I see the old trees passing passing behind me I don't know where I'm driving to but it's definitely not into the woods, the concreated road came into view and the bike leaves trail of mud behind.

The road is all dark and empty just like the grass weaved floor of forest, driving towards I don't know where, I took my phone out of jacket while my one hand clutched the accelerator some would call me careless so some will say another one trying to show off my skills and some a spoiled brat of new generation and but whatever.

I don't why but all I'm thinking about is that deep ocean eyes and shy flustered smile. Without giving a chance to my mind to think I message Ciel,

Me : Are you dead

After waiting for sometimes for his reply his text finally popped up on screen.

Rainbow : if I would be dead I wouldn't replying you.

His reply was simple, but still I can feel his flustered and nervous, he doesn't even know how to be sarcastic all he knows to get upset or a mouse trying to fight with cat but ends up running back in its hole.

Hitting the brake of the bike I made it still on its spot with support of my legs, taking off the helmet I ruffled my hair before twisting into a ponytail.

Me : Were you sleeping

Rainbow : Yeah I was it was your message that disturbed me.

What an innocent liar of a great fucker,

Me : Liar

Rainbow : What do you mean?

Me : Just come out.

Now all I can see is his widened blue eyes sparkling with hope and his blush that told the poem of his gentle soul.