2nd to 10th episode

2.my cute assistant 😍

Author's pov

As the two were lost in each other, suddenly a phone ringtone is heard,both of them flinched and look away from each other.it's jungkook's phone, his elder brother kim namjoon is calling.juungkook attended the call and said "hyung i am busy right now, I'll call you later."with that he ended the call.not even letting the person speak on the other side.

jungkook again stared at taehyung who has having red blushy cheeks looking down.

Jungkook's pov:

'Ah my baby is so cute blushing like this,i want to eat those fluffy cheeks ah so cute'.

jungkook cleared his throat and asked "are you kim taehyung".

taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when he heard the deep voice again he said "yes sir" in a small voice.

"come sit down"Jungkook said and open taehyung's file .

he was amazed by others grades

"mmm you have good grades"Jungkook said and asked "tell me mr.kim why should I appoint you as my assistant"Taehyung looked at Jungkook with cute doe eyes and answered,

Taehyung's pov:

" I am a hard-working person whatever work you will give i will finish it with my all capacity and i want this job to help my hyung.my parents died when I am 10 years old from that day only he is taking care of me and i want to help him by going to a job and take care of house" taehyung finished with his infamous box smile.and our Jungkook he is fallen deep with the other words.'what a sweet person is my baby' jungkook thought."

Ok Mr .kim your appointed you can come for work from tomorrow get other work details from my other secretary".

"really Mr.jeon thank you thank you so much mr.jeon."

taehyung stand up and bowing repeatedly thanking the other.

taehyung squealing happily forgetting the other.when he came to his senses he apologized to other.

" Sorry mr.jeon i am overwhelmed"taehyung said .

" it's ok ok you don't have to apologise you're cute"Jungkook said without realising his words

taehyung cheeks got deep red when he heard the other calling him

cute.he said "thank you mr.jeon" in a small voice."ok mr.jeon I'll take my leave"the elder don't want to depart from other that soon.

Author's pov:

"Wait mr.kim, if you don't have any important work you can see around the company to get used to your job." Jungkook said to taehyung.
"ok Mr Jeon."

"come I'll show you around"Jungkook said and stand up .

"it's ok Mr.jeon I'll look around you don't have to stress"taehyung said.

"it's ok Mr Kim I'll show you around come with me".

ok mr.jeon " with that he followed Jungkook like a lost puppy.

they get in the lift to the first floor from that Jungkook explained about every department.and he took him to every department and every floor and explained about their works.

when the tour was finished they got in the elevator to go down it was lunch time taehyung's stomach made a little growling sound.

he was embarrassed and looking down blushing cutely.

Jungkook's pov:

We finished the tour and went to elevator to go down.

there was a comfortable silence between me and my baby.
and then the silence was broke by a cute grumbling sound coming from my baby's stomach.