Cobra Kai Never Dies

Robby is posing as a Tech Town employee.

"So this damn thing crashed. Took our holiday pictures with it, wedding too. My wife is pissed." A guy says to Robby.

"Well, I'm sorry about that. Let's see what we can do. Ah, the 15-inch. That's a nice machine. Don't worry. I get 20 of these a day. I'll take care of it." Robby said.

"Thank you." the guy said.

"No problem. Uh, it might take a little while, though, because these, uh, logic boards use ATX-standard form factor, which is just a little more complicated than the Neo-ITX–" Robby rambled on.

"You know what? I'm just– I'm just gonna go grab a Starbucks, and I'll come back in, what, an hour or so?" The guy said.

"That sounds great. Oh, and, uh, what's your password, just so I can log in?" Robby asks.

"It's, uh, "password."" The guy answers.

"Don't sweat it. Mine's 1234." Robby says lulling him into a false sense of security.

"All right. Thanks for taking care of this, um... Eduardo. You're a lifesaver." The guy said.

"It's my pleasure." Robby responds. He waits for a few seconds until the guy had gone, then leaves Tech Town through the back door Laptop in hand.

"Yo, Robby, what'd we get?" One of Robby's friends asked.

"15-incher." Robby replies.

"Noice." His friend responded.

"Thanks, Eddie." Robby said, taking his Tech Town T-shirt and lanyard off and tossing them to Eduardo who was standing there topless."We'll get you your cut."

In a carpark Robby is on the laptop he just stole and has listed it up for sale.

"I got three guys right now willing to pay $400 and no questions asked." Robby said.

"Oh, man. Dude, have them each Venmo half and then give it to who shows up first." One of Robby's friends said.

"What about the other two?" Robby asks.

"Sucks for them." Robby's friend says.

Robby notices a yellow flyer on the floor and walks over and picks it up.

"Come on." His friend said trying to leave but came back to see what Robby was doing."What, you looking to take karate?" He asks him.

"No. It's my f*cking dad." Robby said. "Come on. Let's get out of here."

The night before...

"Mi hijo!" Carmen said as Y/n and Johnny brought Miguel to the front door of his apartment. "I don't want you ever coming near my son again, do you understand me?" She added.

"I'm sorry." Johnny and Y/n said in unison. "I should never have gotten involved." Johnny says.

Carmen slams the door on them.

"No! Cobra Kai never dies." Miguel cries out.

Flashes forward slightly after Y/n had gone to bed after discussing the night and Emily with his dad. Johnny left the apartment, bought himself some beers and roamed the streets of the valley.

"Ugh. What are you smiling at?" Johnny says, staring at a billboard of Daniel LaRusso.

"Hey, man. Wanna trade cans?" He said to a graffiti artist. The guy agreed.

At LaRussos' house the next morning...

"Hey, Sam! Banana-rama chocolate chip pancakes are up." Daniel called out.