Part 1

Nyx Gaster first name means night, they are the oldest of the skeleton family with the responsibility for their younger siblings since they had to learn everything fast and mature faster than the rest of their siblings. Nyx is their name but their siblings have a nickname for them, sans chose Zoe because it meant life and papyrus chose Zuri it meant good,beautiful and Wing dings chose Yanis because it meant gift from god and final is was from their close friends the nickname was Xavi because it meant the new house or bright. But their enemies called them Aeron,Agnar,Akuji the first meaning The Goddess of slaughter and war and the second meaning Terror and Awe and lastly meaning Awake but dead. And for those who don't know them it means a good thing because you never want to be in debt with them or have problems nor trying to kill their siblings if they ever find out you're dead. Nyx is a very calming individual monster meaning that if they let you off with a warning or with a slip off your good until you really piss them off. Nyx doesn't really get into the Mobster/Cult Member because they're not the ones who have their hands dirty or blood stains. They may seem taller than their brothers and to top it off they are a female skeleton so no one can really tell if they are male or female for the fact that they are a skeleton so it really wouldn't matter. They have a kinda soft spot for their brothers even though they are adults already but still need their protection from enemies and they have some people that take care of that for them. Nyx has a cooperation that theres are 3 groups the main one is like assassinaton group which is called group A the second group is about bring the innocent people and monsters where they created a kingdom away from the curl world which is called group B and lastly there's is a group for if there was a war to happen that they are prepared for it that's why they have an army created of Monsters and Humans working together as one and it called group C. Relationships with their siblings are a healthy one and love each one the same although they sometimes have to step their little craving for mistakes to happen. They did teach and craft their siblings to great things but after their 3 siblings got blood on their hands, Nyx stepped in to comfort their sibling that it wasn't their fault and they will always love them. Nyx likes design, doing art, taking photos, singing, their abilities, cooking,writing,reading,dancing and going out where no violence around, just peace. Their dislikes are being disrespected,threatened,racism, undermined and other stuff. They play with instruments and like how they can change their voice to male and female and especially their looks even though they are older they don't look older they look young and very healthy. Nyx has a diploma of the 7 sin and heaven diploma meaning that they did everything to make sure they pass their course even humans' lessons. Nyx parents weren't there for them not even after having their siblings their parents were cruel and not a loving father or mother both of the adults were awful and made a lot deals just to put Nyx into a fighting and survival hunt and killing doing the unthinkable but in the end Nyx was the one who live and survive. Nyx was the one who raised their siblings with every hardship and they were the one who sang to and taught their siblings everything. Nyx remembers all the embarrassing moments of their siblings, even bad days. They never showed their weakness to anyone, not family nor friends.