Part 2

Oh how they never show their true feelings because they know heartbreaking it be for their brothers and how they'd feel guilty for taking so much but that is one of the reasons why they don't open up. Nyx is not their real name. They aren't even from 1920's they are really from 2022 they were forced into being again the older sibling and still being the one who has to carry the weight and their real name starts with a C. Nyx really didn't mind being alone or having alone time for themselves but it was their siblings that always wanted to know where they are or where they were going or even sometimes their siblings would follow them wherever they go. They had to raise wing ding's and sans then pap's, nyx can call their siblings whatever they wanted because they were the one who raise their sibling so nyx call each and every one of their siblings names like wing's,sans or sansy,pap's or papy those names only at home. Their siblings don't mind at all but are more stressed if they see nyx angry which is rare to see their older sister to be even mad. Nyx is more on the joking side since their siblings are already adults but they are very serious when needed other than that they are very relaxed or not caring. But to their siblings that's different than they're used to because nyx used to be super over protecting and over bored even strict with their siblings and explaining stuff to know in case they were in trouble. As much as it pains nyx to see that they are to leave soon when their time comes they know they can't do anything about it. They saw how they die and the other path also where they saw their brothers die, they rather die first than their siblings. Nyx sees pullshit that happen's when they aren't with their siblings so Nyx wrote a whole damn book for each of their siblings because they didn't want to be there every time their brother's were doing dumb things or mistakes. Nyx use to be the most frightening monster being existing because they were the winner of the hunting survival of the game were their was death to who ever inter the game and nyx was only 8 years old and they were pretty tall child but that didn't stop from the strange looks they got form adults even humans were surprise to see a child going into the game where they could've died but didn't as the solo survival they won the title but not only that they won money and other thing to help them so they didn't have to worry about their siblings dying or missing cloths and food. But by winning they were always forced to hide in the darkness where even the evil didn't go so the darkness became their home and a place to hide their family away from the bad individuals. They kept their family away but also had a small community of people who were willing to help and become into peace for themself and their kids as years went they got to know that nyx couldn't hold them in the darkness anymore because it was time for them to return back and nyx family to. As they spent time and years of happiness for their siblings they were never really happy because they were always on watch and looking out for danger and making different types of cultures food so their brothers don't always have the same thing and try new things and not being afraid. They love seeing their younger siblings enjoying their youth years until they hit their teen's years; it was when wing's,sans and pap's realize that their older sibling was the one who made sure their family was safe and had everything so they didn't have to struggle.