v.

THE DAY OF THE PARTY finally arrived and everyone that day was rushing to get it prepared. Jack, Nico, and Quinn went to get more alcohol for later that night while Kota, Carter, and Angie all got the house ready for the mass amounts of people who planned on coming by pushing the couches to the sides and hiding everything breakable or valuable in a room that'd be lock.

Penelope was in car with Luke, Trevor, and Jamie as they were driving to the airport to pick up Alex and Cole, and it probably was the most chaotic thing to ever happen as Penelope blasted Picture To Burn by Taylor Swift, hers and Trevor's loud obnoxious singing driving the other two insane.

Penelope turned around in her seat to look at Trevor who had the same wide eyed expression as her. "I really, really hate that stupid old pickup truck you never let me drive!" They shouted at one another, causing Jamie to lean his head against the window. He loved Taylor Swift, just not the two yelling idiots.

"Guys, calm down." Luke chuckled as he turned down the radio, the song slowly coming towards its ending. Penelope gasped as she looked towards the boy.

"How dare you turn down Taylor Swift." She feigned offense while she leaned back in her seat, picking up her phone as the song began to end going onto her Spotify to find the next song.

There was instantly a gasp from Jamie as he perked his head up at the sound of Dirt On My Boots by Jon Pardi coming on. He patted the girls song, telling her to turn it up earning a laugh as she leaned forward and turned up the radio, despite Luke's complaints. She knew he didn't mind though by the smile he carried.

Luke couldn't help but laugh at the two boys in the back who were acting like they were serenading each other, glancing over to Penelope who had been singing her heart out, not caring how she sounded as her arms waved around. He wished he could keep his eyes on her, but turn his eyes back to the road in hopes to get them there safely.

The next few minutes had been chaotic until they arrived to the airport, all getting out of the now parked car while grabbing the cardboard cutout they had found earlier and wrote 'Welcome home from prison, Alex and Cole!' with an obnoxiously bold Sharpie marker.

Penelope was overly happy to see the two boys it had been nearly a year since she last seen. "Hurry up! Stop being slow!" She exclaimed at the three boys who took their mighty precious time getting out of the car.

Once they were out of the car, Penelope wasted no time to start making her way towards the entrance of the airport without a car in the world, earning a small scolding from Jamie whenever she almost ran out in front of a moving vehicle.

The three boys couldn't keep up with the girl as she began to skip throughout the airport. "We should get coffee!" She exclaimed randomly while turning to look at the boys with an eager smile on her face.

"Negative, Ghost Rider." Trevor said to the girl, making her frown while throwing her head back.

"You're a Penelope hater." She declared while pointing to him, glancing behind herself as she began to walk backwards. "You're always do everything to hate on me! Trevor, if you hate me you can just say so. Won't hurt my —" her sarcastic rant came to a stop whenever she let out a shriek as arms wrapped around her, picking her up before spinning her.

Instantly by the laugh she knew it was Alex, causing her to calm down as she began to laugh before the boy placed her on her feet. "You scared me, dipshit!" She said as soon as she turned around to bring him in a hug.

"Had to get your attention somehow." He chuckled before pulling back from the hug before he began to hug all of the boys.

Penelope turned around and at the same time saw Cole, causing her to grab the piece cardboard from Trevor and hold it up. The new arriver laughed as he read it, shaking his head while approaching them.