Chapter 5

You woke up with a splitting headache waiting for you. You groan in pain as you sat up. You then waltz your way over to your bathroom and open the door. You walk in and go to the mirror. You open the mirror door and took out some aspirin. You popped the aspirin into your mouth and swallowed them with a glass of water. You walk out of the bathroom without closing the door, then walked to your closet. You grab some normal clothes like a black T-Shirt and blue jeans along with underwear. You walk back into the bathroom and place your clothes on the sink counter. You undress from your nightguard uniform, since you didn't take it off last night, and hop into the shower. You feel the warm water hit your body as you slowly slid into a sitting position. You close your eyes feeling the warm water keep hitting your body. As the water kept hitting you, you almost fell asleep. But you kept yourself awake and washed your body. You then got out of the shower and dried yourself off. You put on the clothes and walk out and downstairs. You then get a notification on your phone, you checked the message, to see it came from Henry. 

Henry: Hey are you alright? The girls told me about last night, just checking.

Y/n: Other than the splitting headache, yeah, ribs are a bit sore, leg feels like shit, but I think I can come in tonight.

Henry: Are you sure? The girls told me of what happened to you. Said that you looked like you fought hell itself.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm sure. 

Henry: Well I just wanted to thank you for protecting the establishment and the girls.

Y/n: You're welcome, but it is part of my job y'know, and tell the girls that I'll be there.

Henry: Will do. See you then.

Y/n: See ya.

You put your phone away and walk towards the kitchen. You didn't see your grandmother making breakfast, mainly because she's at her part time job at a local cafe. You tried to get your grandmother to fully retire, even your grandfather tried, but to no avail. You then walk to the cupboard and grab a box of cereal. You get a bowl and the milk and make yourself a bowl of cereal. Once you made it, you put everything else back and started to eat the cereal. While eating, you had an idea, you decided to bring your Blundergat, even though you'll probably not use it, you never know what might happen during tonight. So you finished your cereal and cleaned the bowl and spoon. You walked back to your room and to the case. You opened it and grabbed the weapon. You never forgot how heavy it was, but it was a bit lighter than the last time you held it. You grabbed the mobile case that it had and placed the gun in it. You grabbed some of the ammo and put it in the case as well. 

Y/n: Alright.

You pick up the case and walk out of the house with it after putting on a normal pair of shoes. You go to the trunk of your car and open it. You placed the case in it and closed the trunk. You get into your car and start it. You checked the clock and it said 7:00. You had a lot of time to burn, so you decided to go to a gun range to practice shooting the Blundergat. You started to drive to the one you normally go to. 

You arrive to the range and park in a spot. You turned of your car and got out. You grabbed the case from the trunk and headed inside. You were then greeted by the store owner, in which you nodded and waved to. You walk to the range after paying to get inside and place the case onto a table. You open the case and grabbed the Blundergat. You then grabbed four of the .700 nitro bullets. You open the breach and loaded the bullets into the gun. Once done, you close the breach and hold the gun up to your shoulder. You aimed through the sights, and pulled the trigger once, firing off one of the rounds. You were surprised of how much recoil there was. You then fire off the last three rounds before opening the breach ejecting the empty casings. You load another four and decided to fire all at once. Having your chiropractor on speed dial, you readied yourself, then pulling the trigger all the way down, firing all four bullets at once, pushing you back a bit, and obliterating the target in front of you. You were surprised of how you withstood the recoil. You checked the time and saw 7:15. You decided to pack up and leave to do something else. So you put the gun back, walked out of the range, and put the case into your trunk. You got back into your car and drove off. As you were driving, you saw the Pizzaria. So you thought that you might as well go in early. You pulled in the parking lot and parked in the space reserved for the staff. You got out, grabbing your keys, and went to the trunk and grabbed the case. You closed the trunk and started towards the door. You opened the door and got hit with the smell of fresh pizza and the sound of singing. You went through the dining area, but were then hugged by someone.

Chica: Y/n! You're alright!

Y/n: Yeah I am. I thought Henry told ya girls that I was alright?

Henry: Well I was going to, but you came in.

He then gained a stern look.

Henry: Now, Chica, if you'll let go of Y/n, I have important matters to talk with him.

She nodded and let go of you.

Chica: Don't worry, you'll have a hard time getting me off of you later~

You blushed a bit, but then Henry snapped you out of it.

Henry: Seems like you're getting really liked by the girls.

Y/n: Think so?

Henry: Yup, now, if you'll follow me to my office, we'll discuss the matter.

You nodded and followed him. You both entered his office and you sat down. You decided to ask a question.

Y/n: So what's this about?

Henry: Well, I just thought that you wanted to be the first to know that someone's coming soon.

Y/n: Really? Who?

Henry: The other owner, and designer and engineer of the girls. William Afton.

The name sounded familiar to you for some reason. But you couldn't think of why. 

Y/n: Huh, so why is this important?

Henry: William... well, he's very strict about what happens in the establishment. And he'll most likely want to meet you firsthand.

Y/n: I don't see the issue.

Henry: He's very sadistic towards people. He's most likely going to ask you questions, even ones that may intrude your personal space. 

You nodded. All you got from that was that the other owner of the Pizzaria was coming and he's very strict. 

Y/n: Okay, so when is he coming?

Henry: Tomorrow, please be here by at least 8 okay? 

Y/n: Will do boss.

You get up from the chair and grab your case. But you were stopped by Henry.

Henry: What's in the case?

You froze up. But since you didn't want to lose your job, you put the case on his desk and opened it. Revealing your Blundergat, he was astonished.

Henry: Okay, but why do you need it?

Y/n: Just in case something or someone breaks in.

He nodded. You closed the case and picked it up once more. You walked out of the office and to the security office, where you set the case under the desk. You sat in the chair, and started to doze off. Soon falling asleep.