Bored

You twirled your pencil in between your fingers, sitting alone in the back of the class. The teacher looked back at you, raising her head.

   God, you hated her. She always called you out and made you feel embarrassed. She would constantly dress code you, and when you had your hair in your face she would yell at you.

   "Right, y/n?" She asked after explaining a problem. You just nodded cluelessly. "Ok, you're gonna help me with the next problem" she said.

   You groaned and threw your hands on your desk. Everybody stopped when they heard the loud speakers

   ATTENTION, ATTENTION, LOCKDOWN, LOCKDOWN, LOCKDOWN

   Everybody besides you panicked and rushed out of their seats. There were so many kids in your class. All of the students were now underneath of their desks, which didn't seem like that much of a help, but it's what they were told to do.

   Thud. Thud. Thud.

   Someone was breaking through the door. The whole class went silent when someone in a ghost face costume walked in. You shook, terrified. Today was the day. You were going to die. The teacher stood up and faced towards the figure. From what she could see, he had no weapon. What the fuck was she doing? Maybe she thought she was tough.

    "Listen mister, I don't know what you want, but you better stay away from my class!" She yelled. The class exchanged confused looks, and as everyone looked back, ghost face came over and stabbed her in the stomach- over, and over, and over again. You quietly gasped as he walked down the rows of desks. He reached yours and crouched down. Your eyes widened and you froze.

   "Up" said the ghost face voice, pointing his knife to you.

   You trembled as you crawled out from under your desk and got up. The class watched as ghost face inched closer to you. Now, you were face to face.

   "Hello, y/n" he chuckled.

   You didn't respond. He took off his mask and you furrowed your brows.

   "Ethan?" You stupidly asked.

   "Of course" he replied. "I thought it was obvious. But that ok, you know now. You know, I've always been wanting to do this"

    "Do what? Kill people?" You quivered.

    "No, do this" he pulled you close by your waist and your face was shocked. But you didn't move. You just squeezed your eyes shut and froze there.

   He wiped his knife clean and lightly used it to tilt up your chin a bit. "Now, let's go. This class is boring" he whispered.